Gunner Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are these things very accurate? The 2" barrel seems like it would suck after 10-15 feet. I have a chance to pick up a used one and am thinking about it.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Bountyhunter said:
Are these things very accurate? The 2" barrel seems like it would suck after 10-15 feet. I have a chance to pick up a used one and am thinking about it.
They are very accurate in that it would take precisely 1.0 rounds out of it before I handed the gun back to you (or your girlfriend) and spent an extra long time digging around the icy cooler with my shooting hand for a beer.

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
I’m happy with mine, shot 40 Magtech 260gr Casull and 50 250gr hand loads in one setting, made the 41 mag feel like a 38 at the end of the day. :lol:

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
Was shooting 25 yds. Paper plate size groops about 35deg. out at the time. If you get one keep the grips that it comes with.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'd be shooting 45 Colt rounds in it 99% of the time.

Danny, I hate those stupid grips.

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
They tend to grow on you when you are shooting the Casulls :lol:

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
...or is it bond to you??? I'd like that gun in .44 Mag-shooting Specials...and if in bear country, carrying magnums...as a backup to a rifle or 12....but they're waaaaaaaay too expensive for what you get???!!!

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
I have them in 44,454, and a 480 five shot, I kind of like them. :D

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You have everything. You're spoiled. :x

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
And Brook :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
...Who's Brook???? got a picture??? What'd I miss?....this time.......

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
...nuts, and I thought there might be a new puppy I needed to meet.... :(

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
...so, if the 454 will fire .45 Colt, didja buy it??? It'd be a helluva CCW in the winter months...recoil should be like shootin' a .32 with that much weight goin for ya...I don't like the grip's looks...finger grooves can be sanded off...but I like the .4... on the bore!!!

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm thinkiing on it. I think if I get it I'll have the cylinder milled to accept moonclips and shoot 45 acp as well. Now that's a versatile gun.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts