Votes: 2 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 14 87.5%
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Not many moons ago I had a gun collector of over 175 high dollar guns . Being a gunsmith and shooter . I built most match guns and have no one to leave them too so I've been selling my collection off for the last 20 yrs . My ex-wife lives in Calif an 3/4 of my gun are illegal to sell in Calif and that is one reason why I moved from Calif . 90% of my guns are for sale at a fair price and I have a ton of ammo to go with them too. The more you buy the better the deal . :-D :-D :-D

So if you get to Tx bring lots of money .
Ok, you are a gunsmith: that explain the good conditions of the firearms on your pictures! Yes indeed, I believe you, your collection must be very tempting.

Unfortunately, it is very difficult to import firearm in France. Many procedures, authorization, taxes… If you do not run a firearm business or trade the firearm you import, it is too much time and money to do so. Pity. I am sure it would have been a good trade opportunity!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I voted no, I like classic lever guns. Nice wood, nice blued metal, open sights no scope.
So you are a traditionalist in lever rifle. I respect that. For my part I just wanted to explore something new, for that time.
thank you for your comment!

·
Registered
462 Posts
I just saw this thread. I like the idea of doing what you can to meet the needs you have.

I don't care for the looks of the Mossberg or the design you made, but I couldn't say it's not good for your intention or others.

I'm not a big fan of the new style of AR 15 that they need to build to sell here in NY State. They are selling though.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts