Gunner Forum banner

A replacement for the one my boy took back to OK.

2K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  sheepdog 
#1 ·

See less See more
#5 ·
BH, I had three, one was to stay a 357, my boy got that one, this one was to become a 44spl, had to put that aside for the time being as they are closing the shop at the end of September, and one for a safe queen, still there. I love the size of these guns its just right.

Velvalco, it’s a five year old Sony Cyber shot DSC-V1 5.0megapixeles, been a good camera, takes some beers to hold it steady though. :lol:

#6 ·
at pictures. I have a hard time getting my camera to focus and blurr the background. Nice 50th too, those grips really set the gun off.

#14 ·
Bountyhunter said:
I like that holster, Danny. I've never used one that allowed the trigger guard to be out of the holster. Does it stay in the holster well?

Yep it dose I have used one for over eight years with my 4 5/8 44 SBH and my 4 5/8 and 5 ½ 45 BH, same holster for all three (the 5 ½ sticks out but what the hay) have not had one fall out yet. This is a high rise CCW type holster that can be worn cross draw also. If I remember right he will put a strap on it if you want.

#16 ·
Where did you get those grips from? If it's supposed to be a secret than PM me or email me or call me or write or pay a visit even... your choice. Are they as pretty in real life? If I had those grips, I'd buy a gun just to put them on! So, is there a knife to match? If there isn't, there should be. Dan, those grips aren't wood are they? I like the color, the shine. Those are girlie grips so you should give them to me and get yerself some MAN grips. :lol: :lol: :p :lol: :p

Does Richard have one of those guns? Would he like that gun? Christmas is coming. That's a special Blackhawk - probably not even available anymore. Just let me know. It's too big for me but not for Rich. Probably would make his eyes glaze over and then he'd faint or drop dead from all the excitement. Maybe it's not such a hot idea.... :?

#17 ·
I would say, based on this post, that Natalie's got it....or it's got her...she's definitely suffering from what we've all got...if I were Danny, I'd change the locks and buy a dog that she don't know about...and keep it hungry....

#19 ·
It's amazing to see the change of a mind that goes from "A GUN???????" to "A GUN!!!!!!!!!!"...from an uneasy fear born of misunderstanding and ignorance to a healthy appreciation( and a little lust) born of understanding and education...coupled with experience...guns are so much fun....used properly and often!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.