Gunner Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever wondered how a woman's brain works? It's finally explained here in one, easy-to-understand illustration:

Every one of those little blue balls is a thought about something that needs to be done, a decision or a problem that needs to be solved.

A man, of course, has only 2 balls and they take up all his thoughts.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
You sorry rascal!!! You got us all figured out, don't you....and a woman's brain often gives us blue balls for sure......

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All of those little blue balls are supposed to be quickly moving around but it got broke on the way over here.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
That's OK, all us married guys are painfully aware of how fast you ladies' thought processes function.......speed of light ain't nothin' to compare....I can say "It's a beautiful day" and before I get the "day" out...my wife's translated that into "Yes, and after you finish mowing the yard you can help me plant this or that......" Range time again...............................

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
:D

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sheepdog said:
That's OK, all us married guys are painfully aware of how fast you ladies' thought processes function.......speed of light ain't nothin' to compare....I can say "It's a beautiful day" and before I get the "day" out...my wife's translated that into "Yes, and after you finish mowing the yard you can help me plant this or that......" Range time again...............................
Sheepdog, you and Richard share so much in common. He'd think that you're the best and go to the range with you!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts