Gunner Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i visited the .net board today, but did not log in.

there is an announcement header on that board from calvin. it basicly states that due to differences with keith, he(calvin) is resigning from the board and i guess giving it to keith due to differences in the handleing of the problems that we all have encountered.........

the other thing that i noticed is that the "minefield" portion of the board is back up in place and running....................many orginal posts appear to be deleated---but nevertheless the minefield is back up and running and in place again.

I applaude this as a definate step in the correct direction. As of now, i am still cautious of any potential problems that arise.

My dishorerable discharge has been removed.

I view this as encouragin' news as the old sayin' goes, i do not want to throw the baby out with the warsh water.

I know that many fellin's have been hurt on this matter and many folks have been treated wrong. But it appears drastic corrective steps have occoured.

I will be poking around there from time to time to see what things are like. I can not stay angry and punish an entire board for the actions of a few and will consider future participation there as it warrants it if this is indeed a sincere act and major re-model on their part............

BUT-----this gunnerforum board is my primary board and it is my official home page as no doubts whatsoever exists concerning this board and the friends that i have here...................

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Some like Pepsi, some like Coke...some like Miller Draft...I'll respect any man's choice and expect him to respect mine.....I once told a girl I adored that if she couldn't live with the fact that I was good friends with a girl who'd once stolen her boyfriend, she'd just have to get someone else to carry her books....she capitulated...guess she liked the way I carried her books...........but, come to think of it...she divorced her first husband and married that old boyfriend...wonder what he had that she couldn't forget???? My mind wanders...at least that proves I haven't lost it................

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
You're a free man Deputy and you can go where you want. I consider you my friend and you always have a place here. I suspect that the changes are because this place is taking off and it's bad for them. I feel that what is being done there is being done for selfish, self serving reasons and I won't ever return. I do know that Calvin banned me and not Rick or Keith. Either way, they have a lot to prove in my book.

keith is always free to register here and disprove my theory. He also has the right to defend himself and I will let him. As I would any person. But 2 times with the go around is 2 times to many imo.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
My grandpa said "Bit once, shame on you.....bit twice, shame on ME"...Grandpa was a wise old dog....

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, to take a page from sheepdogs' book, i know where my home is ---and it is here. i may wander off from time to time like any dog and visit the neighborhood, but i know where home is and will always come back to the house that i am loyal to and has treated me so well.........

gunnerforum is the top bookmark on my computer and there is a reason for that.

.net does not have a bookmark anymore and will have to earn that privilage if it wants 5th or 6th place in the peckin' order.....................

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
I was band once for trolling didn't know I was doing that not a word of warning! This last time I get band just because, and I am to just roll over and all is good? not in this life time!!!!! The gloves are off now, I play no games and I take no prisoners. To coin a fraze come near my AO and I will sure as hell lite them up and I got tons of ammo.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Just as long as he stays away from here. Funny that the one that caused the trouble is now the one who can't take it anymore.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
That's just ONE of the things I like about this site....the others include fairness, honorable administrator, always knowing where I stand...or sit....OK, or lay by the stove.....

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Montanan said:
The Minefield room is back up and running.

Freedom of speech, finally.
Only for the babbling grad student, who I won't name. Everyone but him is subject to being banned.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Montanan said:
The Minefield room is back up and running.

Freedom of speech, finally.
Let's see how long it lasts. Keith was the one who deleted the Minefield last time. He said it caused to much trouble and politics had no place on the forum. He's buying people back. I can't be bought.

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
sheepdog your always welcome here pard we have your bowl ok large type pan and a cup for yur toof's- Just cuttin up with sheepdog. I like folks like you you say what you mean and stand behind it. Another thing I really like about you you can admit when your wrong, of course that isn't very maning times that you are wrong. I like you and everyone else here for who they are not what you could be.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
I peeked in, my names not even on the members list anymore! :D I guess I must have pissed Kieth off when I called him a Nazi Asshole!

Some people are so thin skinned! :twisted: ;) :lol:

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Breaking news (yes, I have been looking)

RNettles is also out. Discuss.

·
Registered
977 Posts
i peeked in as well, my home is here now. They can do what they want......currently they are the spot on the floor behind the toilet bowl that my kids seem to hit instead of the water.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
It will be fun to see what that place devolves into. Now SD gets back what he was responsible for wrecking, and Keith is the only leader. It internet sites could be lit on fire, it would happen there.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Discuss....welll....the words dirty lyin' sneakin' egg-suckin' dog do come to mind...or is it dog doo-doo..........Max must be humiliated to be owned by that unmanly man...to sneak into a friendly camp and plan treachery...to snoop into private matters and build a case against good Americans....that's about all I got to say on the matter....

·
Registered
105 Posts
They shut the barn door after the horses all left. After reading how other members of this forum were treated over there, it's too little too late. Their behavior is unforgivable. The only forum for me now is here.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well it almost took bloodhounds to find ya when you left.....

thank goodness BH started this board and we found your new doghouse!!!!

I have a 2nd, seldom used e-mail address that i think i'll start listin' on web-sites in my profile---just in case something like this ever happens again-----don't see it needed here, but it has been proven to be needed elsewhere................................and gunnerforum is now listed in several places as my homepage in my profile......................

1 - 20 of 49 Posts