Gunner Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ME ! :eek: ME ? I've never been kicked out of anything! :(
I'm just really upset.
Now, I've been banned from .net for active recruiting. rp was looking for a new home, so I
told him about this forum. Rick Nettles apparently snoops here alot, and saw a post
I had made here. ( He even copied it and pm'd it to me )

I explained the situation and apologized, but it did no good. The message says I've been banned and the ban
will be lifted never. Well, guess you guys will just have to put up with me a little more each day.

So, Rick Nettles, this is the only place I can contact you now. I hope some day you will figure
it out. And happy snooping on us. Really, that's for junior high school girls.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Welcome to the club. They don't understand that more and more poeple will leave them because of their ignorant ways. They can't read the Kithchen. It's for members only.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Oh, I'm sure that they can, with all their compooter savvy, read the Kitchen....but it's too hot for them....they won't stay....just a quick snoop around and back to their dark kingdom....light hurts their eyes...and a new thought....oooh...that's scary....
Shameful that Rick joined here to spy...and admitted it....I thought better of him than that...Max has to be ashamed that he'd pretend to be friendly then bite us ...

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
I don't know much about 'pooters....but I wouldn't say anything anywhere that I wouldn't say to the world...I am what I appear to be...like it or not....

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
No worries John. Just means more time for you here and on taurusarmed. :D

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hmmm, vewy intawesting. I been readin
all this "banning" stuff, and it got me to thinkin===
so I just deleeted the shorcuts I had on my desktop to .com and .net. There!! I feel
much better now. Thanks for the head's up. :D :D :D

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Yea, I went to photobucket and deleted all the pics that had pointers from .net. Will have to either take new pics and upload, or just upload old pics.....new pics will be more fun..... :D

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's not my goal to convince people to leave over there. Just want you to
know what they're made of.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Thunderjohn, you didn't convince me to do anything....they did when they banned me.....and they still act like nazi's..... :roll:

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Taurus_9mm said:
No worries John. Just means more time for you here and on taurusarmed. :D
OK, you asked for it! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Do you think our post count can transfer over here? :lol: