Gunner Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd see if there were any WWII vintage fans around.

From top to bottom:
1946 Lee Enfield Jungle Carbine.
1942 Mosin-Nagant 1891/30.
Springfield Armory M-1 Garand (nut'n special mixed ser. #s but have you seen prices of originals, way out of my league)
1940 K-98 Mauser (still has Nazi/Swastica proofmarks & very cool lam. stock)

I built the rack out of Red Oak & Stained it to look old (its custom made to fit these rifles).
Bounty you can appritiate the Skull on top, I bought 2 of them at gunshow for $10.00 not sure of origin but they are made of 2pcs. of steel welded together. Someone put quite a bit of work in detailing them, they look old (rusted) not sure how old but they are sure cool. No not for sale! :D

The Swords are replicas of a Confederate Calvary Sabre & a Nazi Ceremonial Sword.
The box in the background is a display box I built for my 4" Redhawk.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Nice Deadeye. Don't have any but like the old Mil stuff. Read about C&R lisc on another forum and it sounds like a good way to go if collectible stuff is to be in my future.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
nice spread there. I really like the looks of those schmit-ruben rifles that i run across every once in a while........

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
NICE COLLECTION!

I have an old 8mm Mauser that somebody had already sporterised, It's a shooter, but not worth much anymore due to the conversion.

·
Registered
977 Posts
The only mil surplus item i have is an SKS. I would love to get my hands on a M! 30 cal carbide or garand. Maybe someday i can hang with the cool kids.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts