Gunner Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
The National Nuclear Security Administration's Office Of Secure Transportation just adopted the ZEV Technologies OZ9 Combat 9mm. I never heard of it before, or the NNSA / OST. It seems they are who guard nuclear material of any kind during transport. This photo is the "Elite" mpdel. The OST model is not ported, and minus the bronze trim. I couldn't find a clear photo of that one. There is a lengthy NRA article about the pistol. Unique features like a full length machined steel chassis.

Review: Zev Technologies O.Z-9 | An Official Journal Of The NRA (shootingillustrated.com)

I read up on the OST. They have neat things like armored semi trucks with exploding axles and built in tear gas bombs. They look like any other truck. Tanker trucks that aren't. They have new or worn out nuclear fuel rods inside.....:cool:
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Bumper Musical instrument Electric blue

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oldhunter did you wind up getting it? What I hear the biggest problem is finding ammo.
Long story but I was able to actually see the PSA 5.7 Rock a few days ago. Now that I have been able to compare the Rock to the Ruger 57 I am leaning towards purchasing the Ruger 57. And yes ammo is crazy. Bass Pro has plenty at $1.02 per round!!! Rumor has it that Palmetto State Armory will try to produce 5.7 ammo?

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
How does the PSA and Ruger compare to the FN 5.7 ?

You could always go for FN's 5.7 P90. One wild looking gun. The 50 round magazine fits horizontal on top. Civilian versions have mags available blocked to 10 or 30 rounds.
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Metal

1 - 6 of 6 Posts