Gunner Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
I seen that a while ago. My guess is it's staged. No one in their right mind pulls a gun on someone and then robs them and then posts it on the web. Just doesn't add up. :|

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not unlikely.

Being young and dumb, I often find myself hoping these sorts of things happen. I could use the excitement. I watch horror movies with the doors unlocked, in case Jason shows up. I have dreams about aliens landing, and cracking them all with an 30-06. And the woman gets all pissed when I say things like "wouldn't it be awesome if a burglar showed up tonight? I'm bored."

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
quite an enjoyable video................

staged? probably..........
but still a nice message delivered nevertheless...............

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
rp_cavanaugh said:
Not unlikely.

Being young and dumb, I often find myself hoping these sorts of things happen. I could use the excitement. I watch horror movies with the doors unlocked, in case Jason shows up. I have dreams about aliens landing, and cracking them all with an 30-06. And the woman gets all pissed when I say things like "wouldn't it be awesome if a burglar showed up tonight? I'm bored."
Bored? You should be up here. I've had it out with aliens at least 3 times already this year. :?

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ive seen the specials with people who say they have been abducted a dozen separate times, and I'm always thinking "you know, after the second time I got abducted by little green men, I would start setting some mines and trip wires."

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
:lol: I know. I think the same thing. How many times does a person need to be probed before they get the picture? :? :lol:

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
rp_cavanaugh said:
Ive seen the specials with people who say they have been abducted a dozen separate times, and I'm always thinking "you know, after the second time I got abducted by little green men, I would start setting some mines and trip wires."
that 's what happens when ya don't wear your tin foil hat!!!! ;) ;) :lol:

and rumor has it, paintin' it came-flogue will have no ill-effects on its powers..............

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Well two things, if it wasn't staged the ol fat boy got his just deserts for eggen on the BMW driver, and two I don't think taking the camera was theft since preserving evidence on some of these camera's like mine is on the hard drive. Don't think bubba will ever pull this crap again.

If it was real, he was the aggressor and could have been shot for his use of the bat, he was not there to play baseball. He had trapped the BMW driver at the end of the road.......

Nice way to spend the afternoon....... NOT!

I might add, that I would not have taken the camera, but have used my cell phone to call local authority to pick up these two bags of trash.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
rp....if you're that bored, try making a cape and jumping off the dresser....works for me!!!

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Montanan said:
I might add, that I would not have taken the camera, but have used my cell phone to call local authority to pick up these two bags of trash.
I'm not sure I would ever call the cops to say "I am holding someone at gunpoint" unless I knew for damn sure it was going to be a friendly deputy. Even the Ellensburg, WA cops don't like people packing heat lawfully.

At that point you gotta make a call: shoot em and leave, or explain very carefully that you do not wish to see them again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts