Gunner Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BH, you are such a trouble-maker over on the other forum.
You should be ashamed. I didn't think anyone could be banned for posting
laughing green guys. It's getting ridiculous over there.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, should have expected it. :mrgreen:
I invited rp over here. He even got a pm warning him for his comment.
It's really hard to believe.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
I once was told by a master plumber I was working for "You know, there's one thing I don't like about you: I can't control you." I took that for a compliment....funny how it comes to mind now.....

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I'm kinda pissed about all that. Apparently they only get rough with the grownups.

If one person had been banned at the onset of all the trouble, that board would still be great. But rather than ban SD, they just choose to send me shitty punitive messages.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Well maybe if you hadn't have upset so many people.......

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
This country wasn't built, hasn't been protected, and won't be preserved by Mr. Nice Guy....but by Down'n'Dirty Dan...say it like you feel it....do it if it needs doing, and let the feathers fly....people need to be upset...and reminded of who they are....and who they can be...not told what to say and how to say it...not browbeaten and threatened and eavesdropped on....that's a woman's trick....not muzzled and told they can't discuss things important to all free men....sometimes ya just gotta move on......leaving the masses huddled nervously and afraid to be chastised....the view's better standing straight and tall...

·
Registered
189 Posts
Wow...I don't know what happened over there..I have not been on it for a long time...I was on too many forums and could not keep up..lol :twisted:

You know though..If BH got banned and you all followed him, then I am glad i was invited to this forum.... :mrgreen:

From how small this forum is at the moment, it feels really good on here and all the members seem to really care...

Thanks all of you for making this forum fun..this little forum feels like it will take off like Taurus Armed did... :mrgreen:

Taurus Armed has the same feeling as here and it seems that people are tired of the anal stuff that happenes on some of these forums..that i think is why it took off..people love to be on there..

BH.. it looks like you have a good staff and the start of a great member base
So ..I am glad you started this forum..(keep up the good work) ;)

Most of us that join forums are just looking for some people we can talk to about our guns or anything else and just have some fellowship with honest folk..

Well...sorry about my rant....just wanted you all to know that I really like it here :D :D :D :D

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Thank you dbs. I'm glad you like it here. I agree about the crowd here. Top notch! :cool:

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
.net was just a rip off of .com to begin with, but I really liked it until Song Dog ruined it. Or should I say, Calvin allowed Song Dog to ruin it. I noticed that now that politics are not allowed over there that you seldom see Song Dog post anything. He was nothing but an ass, and apparently so is Calvin and Rick. Hope they enjoy there little power trip.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
gunman42782 said:
.net was just a rip off of .com to begin with, but I really liked it until Song Dog ruined it. Or should I say, Calvin allowed Song Dog to ruin it. I noticed that now that politics are not allowed over there that you seldom see Song Dog post anything. He was nothing but an ass, and apparently so is Calvin and Rick. Hope they enjoy there little power trip.
Don't get me started!! ;)

Happy Memorial Day, friends.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Flush!!!! Wash your hands....and get back to the table...but leave the window open and all will be well.....:)

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
well, folks lets just move on. There are better things to talk about.

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
I flushed, washed my hands, left the window open and I'm here.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts