Gunner Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,014 Posts
I really think (hope) he has gone too far with his go for broke push this time. After last year more people on both realize what life is like without the police and out of control mobs, not to mention the homeless camps moving into residential neighborhoods and the crime they bring. If I heard the number right, last year there were 75,000 first time gun buyers with at least 8,000 of those women. I may have gotten that confused with Washington because surprisingly one of the local channels had a pretty good segment on local purchases and Washington recorded 25 or 75,000 NICS and they interviewed several women purchases at one of the larger stores and all were either trained or getting training.It turned out to be a very possitive segment, very unusual for Seattle TV.

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I liked this part:

"The report also found that because of gun violence, federal, state and local governments spend a combined $34.8 million each day on areas such as medical care, first responders, ambulances, police and criminal justice services. "

Sounds like if we didn't have guns, we wouldn't need those things, huh?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts