Gunner Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I now have a Blog (don't worry Dr. said its not deadly :lol: ). I'm just getting it up & running so its not complete yet but it's always a work in progress anyway. I just decided it would be a good place to do my ranting on politics & religion so I can concentrate on the fun stuff here on Gunner. I will also post gun/reloading & woodworking stuff on there.

WARNING:I will not hold anything back on there. I will not personally attack anyone, but if you are "sensitive" about your politics & religeon or are easily offended then........... Tough Shit, Get Over it!

Link: http://deadeyesden.blogspot.com/

·
Registered
977 Posts
when's mattie going to make her blog?

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Well I see you got things started. Good for you. I'm getting tired of ranting and so I'll direct people to your blog. :D

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Member of the vast-right-wing-conservative-christian-conspiracy myself. However, I like your posts anyways. I will look forward to your posts in the wood working section of your blog. I hope you post some tricks and techniques to making cabinetry and furniture. I am a carpenter, but I usually only frame commercial buildings. I like doing small projects that take craftmanship, but don't get the time to do it very often. Rant all you want, it is your right. Like you said, I would also fight in the trenches to protect your right to not believe.

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
GOOD JOB DEADEYE! While I can't agree with you on religion and only some on politics, I too respect your right to voice your opinion. Personally, I like your humor and I think Mattie is an ACE. Keep on keepin' on. The animation that your blog opens with is great. Don't stop posting here though OK?

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Natalie said:
GOOD JOB DEADEYE! While I can't agree with you on religion and only some on politics, I too respect your right to voice your opinion. Personally, I like your humor and I think Mattie is an ACE. Keep on keepin' on. The animation that your blog opens with is great. Don't stop posting here though OK?
I would never stop posting here, but may be a little absent while I get blog like I want it. I've had some computer glitches I had to fix today, even when this P.O.S. is running right its a long drawn out thing for me (the old ABCD still kicks my ass every now & then). But I always "Endeavor to Persevere" come hell or high water (you may kick my ass, but you will go home bleeding :twisted: )!

Thanks to everybody for the encouraging words! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts