Gunner Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I don't know how hard this would be to do, but I often have trouble finding the Board Index on the top left. Is that something that could be done in red text or something so it's easier to get back to the entire board index? No biggie, obviously, but it's the one thing I have trouble finding on a regular basis.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
It would be very hard to do. Actually impossible for me. :)

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bountyhunter said:
It would be very hard to do. Actually impossible for me. :)
Cool. Just let me know when it's done. :D

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
BH, would it be difficult for you to increase the font size for the Board Index? That would make it much easier to find. I catch myself clicking the View active topics instead.....but then, I stay confused....a lot..... :?

Well, actually, now that I think about it, font or color change would be about the same.....

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
It's pretty much difficult for me to do anything like that. I know very little about all the code. I only know how to set up the forum from the template. Certain things are just a part of the template and can't be changed. Some things can, but are beyond me. Also sometimes a little thing like that takes a lot of time. I'm still trying to figure out why I can't post stickies in all forums. :?

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
How 'bout this one....how do I add my signature line? Just plain ole black type...no fucia or magenta necessary....and I'd prefer it to be in ainglesh......please

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Go into your user control panel. Edit signature I believe it says and then put in what you want. Same with an avatar if you want. Just go into edit avatar. Top right hand side of page FAQ SEARCH MEMBERS USER CONTROL PANEL

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
My user control panel don't give me ary such option.....but I'm just a dog, so.......I hadn't looked there cause I din't wanta BE controlled........:(

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
User Control Panel--Profile---Edit Signature

That'll put you where you want to be. :D

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
You puts your right paw in-you puts your right paw out-you put your right paw in and you shakes it all about----see, I can dance now!!!! Thanks a lot!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts