Gunner Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple weeks ago my wife and I took a little test run on the boat on the Potomac River. It was cold and windy, and the river was really high, but I had to get the motor running and just make sure I was ready for the season. I jumped out to get the truck and trailer, and just had to turn back and snap a picture of my wife all bundled up on the boat.

Let me tell you, that river was really moving pretty good, and she did a great job of driving that thing on to the trailer!

Hope to catch some fish on that boat this summer!

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
That's a nice little fish chaser. No boat for me. It would sit out behind my house and collect dust. :|

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Where's the seat belts? And the coffeepot? You wormwashers are all alike!!!

·
Registered
739 Posts
Nice boat! I hope youall catch a boat-full! Even if you don't it's always fun tryin!

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
That will work! What brand of boat is it?

I have an old 14' Sea Nymp with a 10 horse Johnson. It's not pretty, but I have caught some very nice fish out it.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
I learned a long time ago that a boat doesn't have to be pretty to be productive. I like the little ones you can toss into the bed of a truck or on the car roof and drag around without worrying about scuffing it up. :D

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
nice boat.......
I'm getting my excerise with my little jon boat and oars and avoid windy days!!!! :oops:

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Johngoboom said:
That will work! What brand of boat is it?

I have an old 14' Sea Nymp with a 10 horse Johnson. It's not pretty, but I have caught some very nice fish out it.
John, it's a Tracker. I don't have a lot of hours on it yet but I do plan on giving it a workout this weekend. It's finally getting nice and warm out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts