Gunner Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
I should have gotten a couple of them Ruger old army’s when they were cheep, I never thought they would stop making them.:roll: What is IC of W?

·
Registered
11,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I should have gotten a couple of them Ruger old army’s when they were cheep, I never thought they would stop making them.:roll: What is IC of W?
Instant Cream of Wheat is a super filler for reduced loads in revolvers to keep ball near front of cylinder and it keeps the bore and forcing cone clean and the gun will run all day without cleaning it , only a rag is need to wipe the outside of gun down . At the end of day 1 wet patch and then a dry one and the bore is done .

If you have Lee powder measuring kit with the scoops , I use 1 scoop for powder and 1 for the IC of W makes loading cylinders easy , plus a ball seater make the job easy too . A wooden popcycle stick work great in putting grease on the front of cylinder and I don't want to hear about the wonder wads . The grease keeps it from chain firing , plus it keep the fired powder soft and lubes the bore .

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
Thanks, have read about the IC of W just could not put it together this morning,:roll:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts