Gunner Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If anybody wants a brand new Browning FN Baby, or fancier than new, Precision Small Arms makes them from the original Browning specs but CNC machined. PSA actually produced the Baby under FN license from 1983 - 1995, then went on their own. So all the parts will interchange. They offer several finishes, stainless steel, even color case. Optional aluminum frames and even engraving. Prices run from about $1000 for the original Baby (geez, I think a year ago it was $600), up to $7000. Lots of parts and accessories; grips, holsters, threaded barrels, etc.. These guys are all in for Babys, if you have the green. Or just pick up some grips (47 different ones !!), mags ($43 up), or parts for one you already have.

They have .25ACP S&B ammo, for $125 a box. $2.50 per round ?? No way, Jose..........

It takes quite a while to peruse the website, and you need a drool cup for just the ones that scroll by on the homepage......

https://www.precisionsmallarms.com/

·
Administrator
11,110 Posts
That should make my sterling 22 worth hundreds. It has turned plum colored so even more to add to the price. :D

I just can't imagine a $1,200 25ACP. The world has turned up side down.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
The jeweled triggers are probably the number one option.........:ROFLMAO:.......pimp gun for sure ...... whatever trips your trigger.....

Automotive lighting Body jewelry Rectangle Cuisine Recipe

Everything is going up. I noticed the other day that list price on a stainless Bearcat is $830. I think when I bought mine in 2012 it was around $580. I paid $450. So maybe a hand fit stainless Baby is okay at $1060 for some people. The bling, not so much.

Air gun Grey Gun barrel Trigger Gun accessory

This one is only $3700 :

Font Automotive lighting Machine Metal Fashion accessory

1 - 3 of 3 Posts