Gunner Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you know what happened this week back in 1850, 158 years ago?

1. California became a state.

2. The state had no electricity.

3. The state had no money.

4. Almost everyone spoke Spanish.

5. There were gunfights in the streets.

So basically, it was just like California is today, except the women had real tits and the men didn't hold hands.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
:D

·
Registered
977 Posts
Deadeye said:
Its ok, Arnold & that Kennedy Skeleton he's married to are going to fix all that! :twisted:

ohh yeah they're working real hard on fixing things in cali. They passed bullet serialization, and banned lead ammo. They're off to a running start. When will the madness end.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
I remember the early 60s-lotsa folks were moving to Ca..jobs...money...weather...now they're spoiled...don't want 'em to move back...we could, however, unzip Ca. and let it float to Japan...they love real estate...

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Sad but true, eh? :eek: That almost sounded Canadian, although at times I think we'd be better off swapping California for one of their provinces, Maybe Ontario. :lol:

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
I think we should give California back to Mexico with the stipulation that they also take the 9th Judicial Circuit Court..... :twisted:

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sheepdog said:
I remember the early 60s-lotsa folks were moving to Ca..jobs...money...weather...now they're spoiled...don't want 'em to move back...we could, however, unzip Ca. and let it float to Japan...they love real estate...

Perfect Post! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts