Gunner Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had My 3 month exam. My Cardiologist is pleased. He started Me on a new Med. way back in October, & says that this time the Echo-cardiogram shows that My heart has actually gotten a little stronger. I had only one bad episode recorded, in the past 3 months, & He is very pleased with that. Actually, I feel pretty good about it too ! (I have had as high as 88 episodes in 3 months, before this Med.)

Now, . . . . . . If I could just do something about all these other physical problems I have !!!

It's true, Getting old aint for Sissies !!
;)

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Well that's good news Jim! It pays to take care of yourself. :)

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
gun powder and sunshine are quite beneficial............ :)

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
I'm happy to hear that Jim. I know what you mean about getting old....my COPD keeps me busy trying to stay well.....

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bountyhunter said:
Well that's good news Jim! It pays to take care of yourself. :)
I surely hope it wasn't anything I said, that would make You suspect "that I take care of Myself". I wouldn't want to feel I had deceived anyone ! Lord knows, I could do a lot more in that area !

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Wish you would - we all like having you around.

PS: Is 'we all' plural for 'you all'? No, can't be. You all is YOU and we all is US. Well, is it Southern then? Am I catching that drawl thing from y'all? I don't talk with 'real' people anymore.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Cause real people suck. I like all you imaginary people. :D

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Natalie said:
Wish you would - we all like having you around.

PS: Is 'we all' plural for 'you all'? No, can't be. You all is YOU and we all is US. Well, is it Southern then? Am I catching that drawl thing from y'all? I don't talk with 'real' people anymore.

And to think that I always thought I was real..... :eek:

I think....therefore, I might be...... :twisted:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts