Gunner Forum banner
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
on duty.....sig 226 DAK in 40 as issued.........

off duty for the past 25 years it has been one form or another of a revolver loaded with 38's...........

·
Registered
11,255 Posts
Mostly my 226 in 40S&W but switch off with the Kimber Tactical Pro II 45ACP. Back those up with 38 +P in a 3" M64 S&W.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Bountyhunter said:
You're driving cross country with a loaded 357? :shock: Keep it well hidden in most states.
I am no fool. I would never admit on a public forum to carrying a loaded firearm in several of the states through which I am driving. However, I will be driving through several states that honor my NH CCW permit, and of course I will be staying in hotels along the way.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So how does it shoot? How's the trigger? I dry fired one and it seems like the LCP. I'm considering getting one, but, like the LCP, it might suck to shoot a lot.

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
I have only shot it for function test, need to get more rounds through it. So fare its good to go and is no worst then S&W 60 or Bull Dog.

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
I shot one of the LC9s today. Trigger sucks on them, just like a Kel-Tec PF9. I also got to shoot a supressed Sig! Now that was fun. On a side note, we got the first Ruger SR1911 in too, and I was the first to fondle it!!!

1 - 20 of 99 Posts