Gunner Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... CHANGE IS COMING

The buzzword of this election is 'CHANGE.' Candidates toss it around without saying what they want to change to. Just that we need CHANGE! This brings to mind the following illustration.

Years ago, there was an old tale in the Marine Corps about a lieutenant who inspected his Marines and told the 'Gunny' that they smelled bad. The lieutenant suggested that they change their underwear. The 'Gunny' responded, 'Aye, aye, sir. I'll see to it immediately. ' He went into the tent and said, 'The lieutenant thinks you guys smell bad, and he wants you to change your underwear. Smith, you change with Jones, McCarthy, you change with Witkowskie, Brown, you change with Schultz ....' 'Change, now get on with it'

And the moral is: A candidate may promise change in Washington ... but the stink remains!

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
If I ever caught Hillary in a box, I'd call Brown and have her shipped to deep South Africa just in time for dinner.......whatatrashywoman!!!

·
Registered
977 Posts
they only change they are planning is the changing of money from our hands to theirs......

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
I think she's about power even more than money...that woman is a monster....her idea of a perfect world is where she always gets her way and noone dares question her....

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Yep it's power. She want to be the next president so bad she can taste it. I hope she chokes on it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts