Gunner Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Try my hand at another old story i heard about............

Once upon a time, two college girls met up at a large airport. Both of these girls were flyin' out to different parts of the County.

Now one of these girls was kind of poor and was an aggie (Texas A&M) student, while the other gal was well to do and a tea-sipper(Texas University). The t-sipper eye-balled the Aggie over and decided that she was ripe for the picken' as the Aggie girl wore no make-up, had faded old cloths and boots on, and was flyin 3rd class. While the t-sipper was one of them sax fifth avenue type poster childs with all the makeup and newest style cloths and flyin' 1st class. Sure enough, a conversation was struck up between the two while in the wait'n area.

The t-sipper decided to put down the aggie girl and started braggin'. The t-sipper said---"ya know, when my daddy made his first million dollars, he bought me this here chinchilla coat, ain't this the purtyiest fur coat ya ever seen! its soft and warm, and high dollar ain't it just so purty!!!!"

All the Aggie girl had on was her blue jean jumper which was faded and several years old and gettin kind of small. The aggie girl just smiled and said "ain't that nice"..........

The t-sipper developed a mean grin on her face and then said, "ya know, when my daddy made his 2nd million dollars, he bought me this here gold/platnum fancy ring with these huge diamonds--ain't it just the purtiest and most beautiful ring ya have ever seen oh my look at it sparkle and shine ain't it just purty purty purty!!!!!

All the little Aggie girl had was her FFA (future farmers of America) ring from her junior year back in high school and it was badly worn and tarnished... The Aggie girl just smiled and said "ain't that nice".......

Now the t-sipper was startin to get flustered... She opened her purse and pulled out a photo of a car and showed it to the Aggie. And true to form, the t-sipper started in--"and when my daddy made his 3rd millon dollars, he bought me this here brand new jaguar ain't that just the purtiest car ya ever seen it it brand new and goes 150 mile per hour ain't it just pretty!!!!!"

All the little Aggie girl had was an old 1972 ford farm truck with way too many miles on'er and faded paint and lots of body damage...........the Aggie girl just smiled and said "ain't that nice".

Well, it finally came to a head and the t-sipper just blurted out real scarcastically "well tell me, what did your daddy ever do or you?"

The Aggie girl just smiled and said, "well, when my daddy made his 1st hundred dollars, he sent me to charm school"

"Charm school??!!??" the t-sipper blurted out, just what can anyone the likes of you ever learn in charm school?"

The Aggie smiled and said, "well, for one thing, they taught me to say "ain't that nice" instead of "FU** YOU.....................................

To this day, when i deal with some folks, i will sometime use the phrase "ain't that nice" as a good alternative to what i really want to say.................. ;)

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
I love it....I know both them wimmen...guess which one is a keeper!!!!

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
I've been using the old standby for years. I could try something new I guess. :lol:

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and the old stand by is_________________??????? :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Give you a hint...he flunked outa charm school the first day....

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
deputy125 said:
The Aggie smiled and said, "well, for one thing, they taught me to say "ain't that nice" instead of "FU** YOU.....................................
That would be it. :lol:

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Ain't proper but it sure gets the point across and only ugly girls'll say "O K!!!"

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Deadeye said:
I just usually say: "Well bless your heart".
:lol: :lol: :lol: Mattie's even smilin' ........ and just the thought of BH in charm school :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Them was the guys who knew cows real well...Future Farmers of America....don't know how many became farmers, but it got you outa a lot of school crap....seem to remember they smelled kinda funny, though.....

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
raised hogs myself..........plus welding and cutting................best of all, we could get away with chewin' and dippin' in class.......

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
For years I have used the phraze, "I'll take that under advisement" which means, "Me thinks your an A-- Hole, and I don't agree with you" :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts