Gunner Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rittenhouse found not guilty of all counts. I'd bet that tonight lots of Kenosha's fine upstanding people will be getting new TVs, sport shoes, jewelry, cuts from broken glass, and burns from getting careless setting all those pretty fires.......:poop:

Reactions: SmittyJ

·
Administrator
11,217 Posts
I thought the jury showed courage in thumbing their nose at the media, BLM, Antifa and of course Brandon. What is so funny is the talking heads trying to make this about white supremacy when a white 17 year old shot 3 white guys in self defense. It just show the absolute arrogance of the media. They think we are so stupid we can't see thru their narrative.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now they're claiming racism, that Rittenhouse got off because he's white. Lots of whining about white supremacy. Calling for DOJ to investigate. At least from what news I've seen the only bad activity last night was in Portland. I didn't know it was in Wisconsin.....o_O
Those people need something to do, like get a job.

• Sad
Reactions: SmittyJ

·
Administrator
11,217 Posts
So a white guy shoots 3 white guys attacking him and is found innocent by a jury that had one black male and it's white supremacy. That mantra is getting old and tired by the left and I believe the American people are fed up with this nonsense. I hope the 2022 elections politically cripple that demented old moron in the Whitehouse.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
What got me was the Prosecutor calling the rioters heroes that were simply trying to stop an active shooter.
He didn't even have enough sense to realize that the Jury was made up of locals, that knew all to well about the rioting that went down in their city.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts