Gunner Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did the grip frame and all the other stuff that’s done to them, should have sent the grip frame to Cary to fit the grips but was not going to put that grip frame on this gun at that time, have to take care of it latter.


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes it’s a 45 and a lot of fun to shoot, 6the grip fit good but the brass frame is a bit longer the stock frame, if it was a stock frame they would fit like a glove. They were to go on my 44 but I thought they look so good with the brass that I just had to put them there, need to find a nice some nice sycamore and have another set made.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,450 Posts
Beautiful. Now I know for sure that you post your gorgeous guns just to make me jealous. I'm telling mom! :( :lol:
 

·
Site Founder
Joined
·
25,453 Posts
XLCH said:
Yes it’s a 45 and a lot of fun to shoot, 6the grip fit good but the brass frame is a bit longer the stock frame, if it was a stock frame they would fit like a glove. They were to go on my 44 but I thought they look so good with the brass that I just had to put them there, need to find a nice some nice sycamore and have another set made.

Well it's sweet and it's also your second chance to be my hero.

Should I PM my address? :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow, just think a year ago she could give a shit. :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bountyhunter said:
XLCH said:
Yes it’s a 45 and a lot of fun to shoot, 6the grip fit good but the brass frame is a bit longer the stock frame, if it was a stock frame they would fit like a glove. They were to go on my 44 but I thought they look so good with the brass that I just had to put them there, need to find a nice some nice sycamore and have another set made.

Well it's sweet and it's also your second chance to be my hero.

Should I PM my address? :)
If I ever hit the lotto, then yes. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,450 Posts
That would be when hell freezes over and I'll be first in line.

Isn't it all just sickening BH? :? He's always belly-aching about the price of gas etc. I'll never feel bad for him again! Suck-it-up is what he'll hear from me!

Yeah, I still loves ya Danny boy! :roll:

About your last will and testament . . . :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sheepdog said:
I heered there was an openin' for a vicious guard dog...that right, Danny???? Nice .45...is it convertible???
Not this one
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Johngoboom said:
sheepdog said:
I heered there was an openin' for a vicious guard dog...that right, Danny???? Nice .45...is it convertible???
The top comes off??? :? ;)

, Yes if the load is big enough. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
977 Posts
you got some nice looking SA's there,

and BH you change your avatar more often than i change underwear.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,450 Posts
velvalco said:
you got some nice looking SA's there,

and BH you change your avatar more often than i change underwear.
We were settin' up a special committee to come speak to you about that Velvalco - no offense intended.
I was just kidding so I don't have to give you back my holster right?
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top