Gunner Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Seems real and without a hidden agenda...thanks for the post....

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
I've always liked him and his outlook. Hard to believe he's from Hollywood. He has brains.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
He seems to be good at reading/understanding people and their motives...but he also seems cynical...

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Good read. I liked this part---
" But though he has been associated in the public mind with Republican viewpoints, he's something of an individualist. "I don't pay attention to either side," he claims. "I mean, I've always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone. Let everybody else do what they want. Just stay out of everybody else's hair. So I believe in that value of smaller government. Give politicians power and all of a sudden they'll misuse it on ya."

Smart guy

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
I almost brought that to post, too....I liked that about him....that's more libertarian than liberal as we've come to hate the term.....just leave folks alone and let them live...good advice....to a point---and there's the rub...what point?

·
Registered
892 Posts
Always been one of My personal favorites ! Clint Eastwood, John Wayne, & Steve Mcqueen. Don't know too much about their private lives, but like their acting !

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Yeah, couldn't live without "Wanted, Dead or Alive" when I was a pup-that mare's leg must have been a 38.40---it sure held a lot of shots....

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
jimbo1096 said:
Good read. I liked this part---
" But though he has been associated in the public mind with Republican viewpoints, he's something of an individualist. "I don't pay attention to either side," he claims. "I mean, I've always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone. Let everybody else do what they want. Just stay out of everybody else's hair. So I believe in that value of smaller government. Give politicians power and all of a sudden they'll misuse it on ya."

Smart guy
Very smart guy.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I plan on seeing his movie about Mandela. See how smart and independent minded he truly is.

Until then, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts