Gunner Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I live in the Az mountains and the temperature got cold I use Blackberry Brandy to warm me up . I got some Coffee Brandy yesterday and put some in my coffee this morning because I had the chills . It worked , the chill went away at 1st sip . It was cheaper then other Brandy's . $11.08 / with tax for a 1 litter .

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
Always liked the taste of brandy, but can't honestly remember the last time I had any. Of course, can't remember the last time I had beer or any other alcoholic beverages, either. :)

·
Super Moderator
4,290 Posts
I will add a little medicinal hooch to hot chocolate on cold damp winter evenings. We have been getting a lot of them this year. Time to restock the cabinet. :)

·
Registered
11,139 Posts
Used to carry a flask of Blackberry Brandy skiing, now Brandy is for Manhattans when hunting and Bailey's is for morning coffee! :-D:-D:-D

·
Registered
16,373 Posts
Always liked the taste of brandy, but can't honestly remember the last time I had any. Of course, can't remember the last time I had beer or any other alcoholic beverages, either. :)
I had one beer during the Superbowl. I'm not a tea-totaler but might only have a dozen drinks in a year. Mostly during the holidays, the Superbowl or camping.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I have put brandy in coffee, but normally, I put amaretto in my morning coffee if I don't have to work that day. Just a touch to flavor it.

It's funny, I don't like any flavored coffee. Black coffee or a touch of amaretto only.

·
Registered
11,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have put brandy in coffee, but normally, I put amaretto in my morning coffee if I don't have to work that day. Just a touch to flavor it.

It's funny, I don't like any flavored coffee. Black coffee or a touch of amaretto only.
The coffee brandy still lets the coffee taste like coffee and only 137 calories / 1.5 oz which will warm you up inside .

·
Registered
462 Posts
tgr, I've never seen that. I didn't even know they made a coffee flavored brandy. If I see it, I'll surely try it. Thanks

RSb, that stuff looks good.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have never liked the taste of coffee and drink very little alcohol. Makes my gun hand shake:-D. I use bourbon for cough syrup, Bulliet bourbon with orange label. Goes down easy and helps the cough and I sleep better.

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
I have never liked the taste of coffee and drink very little alcohol. Makes my gun hand shake:-D. I use bourbon for cough syrup, Bulliet bourbon with orange label. Goes down easy and helps the cough and I sleep better.
Medical science has proven "coughs can become habit forming." :-D

·
Registered
11,139 Posts
Have you tried Carolans Irish Cream? Just as good as Baily's IMO. A lot cheaper too.
Yep, my favorite!! Actually, I like it better! A liquer store lady turned me on to it years ago.

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts