Gunner Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look over this idea I have:

We all know Joe Biden has had cognitive problems since before running for President. But, what if his mental problem has NOT gotten worse. What would his mindset be if he were his pre-campaign self? Would he be more inclined to be presidential and wanting to make the decisions of a President? Would he be wanting to make his own decisions?

Now, what if he is being drugged? Look at how he performs at the podium, how he fell asleep with the leader of Israel. Look at the irrational decisions while pulling out of Afghanistan. Is his cognitive issue getting worse, or is it being forced upon him?

WHO would like the most to see America humiliated while rewarding Al-Qaida and Taliban with extreme numbers of weapons and stacks of cash? …………..Obama.

What if Obama is running this show while Biden is being drugged?

·
Registered
4,229 Posts
Look at the old videos from the Seventies on. He was every bit as dumb back then. A thirty-five year old President Biden would probably do almost as bad as the 78 year old version. Would still need to be told what to do and say.

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree with what you say, but this seems to have Obama's fingerprints all over it. The current Secretary of State, Anthony Blinken, is said to be calling all the shots in Afghanistan, was on Obama's staff. Obama speaks praise for Blinken. Drugging Biden to speed up his failing cognition would be an easy way to move Biden out. Just a thought.

• Angry
Reactions: SmittyJ

·
Premium Member
Tactical Prius
49 Posts
The guy scares me. They though they could keep him from being discovered as losing his battle with dementia, but even with the ear piece and notes, he can't follow the script.
He's scary and should be held responsible for the needless death of 13 young men. On his own, he has made our sworn enemy the 20th largest air force in the world and the best equipped army in the region.
No one told him no? His advisors are trash as is his 5 star fraudsters. He's surrounded by McNamara's and no one notices.

·
Administrator
11,063 Posts
The way he moves, almost like he has to think to put one foot in front of the other, tells me he has some real issues. Susan Rice is calling the shots and she is more tone deaf than even Obama.

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
Look at the old videos from the Seventies on. He was every bit as dumb back then. A thirty-five year old President Biden would probably do almost as bad as the 78 year old version. Would still need to be told what to do and say.
Sad but true!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts