·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone want one? Let me know what you want and I'll see what I can do. :D

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
I thought I was the only one around here who was rank.....y'all all line up and we'll go through the car wash together...no sense in all of us offending each other...aaahh, hold the extra wax, it matts my fur......

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's not how you spell sargent is it? :?

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Me and Wizard have some ponderin' to do.

I think Wizard's should have somethin to do with stirrin' the pot - he's always cookin' something up.

Johngoboom should have something indicating he's our token liberal because he may not stay in the farming business.

Bountyhunter could be 'Our Fearless Leader'

deputy . . .historian/storyteller?

Maybe I should stop thinkin'. Another cuppa coffee sounds good.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Ok lets try: Sergeant at Arms. Thats according to Merriam Webster. I don't know if that bitch can spell or not, but she's gotta do better than I can! :lol:

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Is 'Opinionated Old Fart' taken? ;)

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Deadeye....G & C Merriam was a printing company founded by the brothers, George and Charles Merriam in 1831. In 1843, the company bought the rights to the 1841 edition of Webster's magnum opus, An American Dictionary of the English Language, Corrected and Enlarged. At the same time, they secured the rights to create revised editions of the work. The company, which was renamed Merriam-Webster, Incorporated, in 1982, has been in operation all this time. The WEBSTER came as a tribute after the rights to several writings were purchased from Noah Webster.....

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Thanks Bounty, this has been a dream of mine since childhood (wiping away the tears)!! :p :p :p

Maybe Wizards title should be Cliff Clavin, just a thought! ;)

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
I love history..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I always was partial to "Supreme Ruler of the Known Universe"..... :lol:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Me too Wiz, my Mom always says "I don't know why you have all these channels, all you watch is history channel." Little does she know I watch Wed. Night at the Range on the Outdoor Channel also! :lol:

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
I see we got our ranks....good onya, BH.

Deadeye, my favorite parts of history are:

1. The War of Northern Aggression
2. The Revolutionary War
3. Ancient Egyptian history.

I can, and do spend hours reading about all three.....

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Wizard said:
I see we got our ranks....good onya, BH.

Deadeye, my favorite parts of history are:

1. The War of Northern Aggression
2. The Revolutionary War
3. Ancient Egyptian history.

I can, and do spend hours reading about all three.....
1. My 2nd GGF had 3 older brothers wounded and captured at Gettysburg (we lost).....

2. My 4th GGF was a Colonel in the Revolutionary Army...his wife's father was a Colonel in the British Army....

3. Don't know any Egyptians, but they were some really interesting people.....

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Right now I'm mostly into: WWI & The War of Northern Aggression. It really pisses me off what the North did to the South after the War! I hate Carpetbaggers!!! Thats why I can't stand "Our Wonderfull President" & his whole clan. :twisted: They're from Texas, like I'm from Mars! Don't get me started, I've got some work to get done today! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Thats cool to know your Family history like that. My family never really talked about much past the Depression. I think my Family Tree has root rot. My Dads side were a bunch of Psychopathic Square Head Nazis (I swear my GF was Herman Goering). My Moms side was a mix of Irish Alchoholics & French *********. Is it any wonder I turned out the way I did? :twisted:

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Congrats guys :!: All your titles are a perfect fit! If you've noticed, I don't have a title (tiny tears falling). :cry:
Not everyone is "Special" and some are called to be plain. The back seat is comfy - unimportant but comfy. :roll:

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
A lady in Maryland (distant cousin), wrote a book entitled, "Three Generations of John Summers". John Sr. and John Jr. were my 7th and 6th GGF. They owned 1200 acres of prime tobacco land in Maryland.....it is now half of what they call Andrew AirForce Base.....wish I still owned it......

Natalie, you are special to us..... :D

1 - 20 of 50 Posts