Gunner Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dumbest Kid in the World???

A young boy enters a barber shop & the barber whispers to his customer, "this is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you."

The barber puts a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then calls the boy over and asks, 'Which do you want, son?' The boy takes the quarters and leaves.

'What did! I tell you?' said the barber. That kid never learns!'

Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store.

"Hey, son! May I ask you a question?

Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?"

The boy licked his cone and replied, "because the day I take the dollar, the game's over."

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sheepdog said:
Gotta be Jewish...smart wit da money!!!
Think it's something in their gene pool?

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
It's both gifted into them and acquired...they have been so scattered and moved all over the world...they do real well at merchandising and selling and stores....they are mostly all disciplined, awesome business people...seldom find a lazy deadbeat among them....I have high respect for them...strong family dedication and if they love you...they love you loud....very patient and forgiving....kind....how someone could hate them as a people is beyond me....

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sheepdog said:
It's both gifted into them and acquired...they have been so scattered and moved all over the world...they do real well at merchandising and selling and stores....they are mostly all disciplined, awesome business people...seldom find a lazy deadbeat among them....I have high respect for them...strong family dedication and if they love you...they love you loud....very patient and forgiving....kind....how someone could hate them as a people is beyond me....
The good are always despised. Jesus was Jewish. They were the 'chosen ones'. Been going on since before Christ. Sad how human beings treat each other sometimes.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
If they are so gifted with the money, then why doe our gov. continue to send billions to Israel ever year? I have nothing against them as a people, but I highly resent my tax money going to them. That's part of the reason the rest of the mid-east hates us so much.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts