Gunner Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if these will brighten your day or not, but at least you can laugh at my bad photography. :lol: (the right side of these is chopped of but ran out of time to resize)

Me & the Matt, she was not thrilled to have her pic. taken. The shelter I adopted her from lent her out to a Vet. school that used her as a Guinea pig for their students (thats just abuse if you ask me) so shes real jumpy if you come at her with anything in your hand.

Part of my skull/toy collection, first shelf of the Deadeye Reference Library & my Colt Victory poster I decoupaged it on a rough piece of plywood to give it a painted on look (cant really tell in pic though).

This is one of my creations its an oak porch rocker.

Another creation of mine. I call this one "The Tree Chair".

This is a Jigsaw Puzzle I made the frame out of some old weathered pine.

Well thats about it for now. Hope you enjoy the pics if not sorry about your luck! :mrgreen:

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Great pics Deadeye! Well the ones without your face in them anyway. :p :lol:

Thanks for posting. :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Glad to see I'm not the only one on here with a burst mattress under his nose, Pleased to meet you Deadeye. :cool: and you too Mattie... :lol:

I'll put mine up when I find a descent one... :D

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
"Burst mattress"! That's too funny. Never before have I heard that.

Good pictures. I love the rocker and the tree chair. So you really made those? Great job! The toy picture surely depicts "MAN'S WORLD". Seems that lots of guys have a thing for skulls. Sheepdog suggested I read Wild at Heart by John Eldredge and so I am. It's all about discovering the secret of a man's soul. It was written for men but Sheepdog thought women should read it too and he's right. Seems like Richard and I have always been 'us'. I 'thought' I knew him but that book helped me understand so much more. Someone should write one like that about women. It probably would go into volumes whereas this book on men is small.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Neat stuff Deadeye.

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Hey John, I've got first dibbies on the tree chair.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Both of those chairs are for sale, but you'd have to come get'em the shipping on that rocker is somewhere in the neighborhood of $300.00.

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
The gas from here to TX and back would probably cost that much. That tree chair really is special! Not putting the rocker down - no siree. You've done fine work.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just wanted to thank everybody for the nice compliments. It's allways reassuring to know someone appreciates my art!

Thanks everybody Deadeye

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Just found the pics.....I like that rocker!!!! How much before shipping do they sell for????

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sheepdog said:
Just found the pics.....I like that rocker!!!! How much before shipping do they sell for????
I'm asking $350.00 for the rocker, $250.00 for the tree chair.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts