Gunner Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally broke down and picked up a Ruger GP100 SS 4". After reading how much everyone likes theirs, I decided to start looking. Found a nice clean used one from an on-line dealer that I've dealt with many times. Now I just need to go try her out. I think it may get a name, which I've never done before.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Very nice choice! I have the 6" and love it. I want a 4" also but just tonight bought something else. Maybe my next one will be the 4" GP100. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
congrats on one of the finest toughest service revolvers ever built!!!!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Johngoboom said:
Congrats!

Pics are a MUST! :D
It's just stock. I'll try and do a little polishing first.

·
Administrator
10,959 Posts
You won't be disappointed as I have a 4" GP and it is the best revolver I have ever owned. I'm sure your grandchildren will enjoy shooting it as much as you will and they won't shoot it loose either.

Gunman:

Wild stab you don't like the stock grips on the Rugers? :p

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Congrats, Thunderjohn....you'll like the GP100.....fine revolver. I shoot action type competitions with mine, and love it..... :D

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
I think I'm one of the few here now without a GP100. I need to rectify that at some point. :eek:

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
Taurus_9mm said:
I think I'm one of the few here now without a GP100. I need to rectify that at some point. :eek:
Nope your not the only one without a GP, close as I get is Security Six LOL.
Congrats , Thunderjohn , Enjoy

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Your Security Six is the grandpa of Ruger DAs...and will be shooting 100 years from now....great gun!!!

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
I am sooooo jealous of the new guns. Gp-100 tops my list of gotta have's, with a redhawk .45 4" barrel following close behind. Again, congragulations on your new guns.

Nice set you have there Gunman42782.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Congrats TJ, great guns, 38's or 357s, they are both fun.. I love to shoot mine but have a hard time keeping it away from my son and 2 grandsons.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts