Gunner Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is pretty cool website.

Type your address in at the bottom. The resolution changes depending on where you live, so some of you will be able to zoom in much more than others. You can put just about any address in and see the location from space. We even found the pyramids and the great wall.

http://www.jonasson.org/maps/

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
thanks for the link..........

i've downloaded that free google earth an its purty neat as well.............

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
That's pretty cool. But at the same time a little scary. :|

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
It is pretty cool huh? :D I use Google Earth also and have a lot of fun checking out places all over the world. :)

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
:eek: I almost didn't recognize you with the tinfoil hat, John! :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Hey, wanna see my house?? Cool site. I can't believe how fast it loaded once I put my address in.

That pond across the street has some nice sunfish in it, pretty convenient place to fish during the summer.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Something else interesting I forgot to mention. I've seen pics of my house from space before, but this one is pretty recent. Others have been pretty old. I can't tell exactly, but it's within the past four years or so. (trees, fence, shed are all clues)

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Johngoboom said:
That's NOT me, I prefer to go with the more traditonal triangle type hat! :lol:
Oh no you don't. Don't try to weasel out of it. It's you in the pic and we all know it. :lol:

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
and he's a cute little bugger all dressed up like that.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Natalie said:
and he's a cute little bugger all dressed up like that.

Think his mom helped him with his little tactical vest? :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
...those pest control companies will try any gimmick to get your business.....

·
Registered
739 Posts
That is pretty cool. I use Google Earth sometimes and have not used Virtual Earth for quite some time. I can tell that the Virtual Earth pictures are a lot newer than Google. Some of the Christmas trees at the top of my lane are much taller.
Also a 20-story building I was a superintendent on in 2005 is still 3 stories below the ground on Google Earth and complete on Microsoft Virtual Earth, so I agree with Cast&Blast.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts