Gunner Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NEW YORK — Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani is offering his expertise to a candidate for mayor of Kiev, Ukraine.

The ex-mayor's firm, Giuliani Partners, announced Wednesday that it is advising the campaign of Vitali Klitschko in the May 25 election.

Klitschko is a former heavyweight boxing champion who is running against the incumbent mayor of Kiev, Oleksandr Omelchenk.

Giuliani said his firm will advise the candidate on how to turn Kiev around by reforming city government.

Kiev is the capital of Ukraine and has 2.7 million people.

Giuliani failed in his own campaign for the Republican nomination for president. He has endorsed Sen. John McCain.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Come on Klitschko! I'll fightcha with one hand tied behind my back. Put em up put em up!
I got K ourage! putem up

·
Super Moderator
10,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Drummer said:
Come on Klitschko! I'll fightcha with one hand tied behind my back. Put em up put em up!
I got K ourage! putem up
Reminds me of an Uncle Harold story:

He moved to So California after WWII and got a job as a bouncer. he wasn't the best as he got bounced a few times and learned to be a little quick on the trigger. One day he and another uncle were walking down the street and not paying particular attention and happened to bump into another guy walking in the other direction. The guy had a bit of a load on and took exception to the bump and said "see these", he had cauliflower ears and was probably an ex-boxer and then he said "I didn't get them from taking sh*t from guys like you". Uncle Harold said: " You didn't get them from ducking either" and laid him out on the sidewalk. They decided then it was best if they left the area promptly.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Must feel terrible to be afraid of another man. Maybe he was just weak. The uncle I mean.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts