Gunner Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I owned the predecessor of this fine piece, the FNP about seven years ago, and in a moment of stupidity I traded or sold it, its been so long since I did it I don't remember which.
But here in the last month or so I got the hankering to replace it for a few reasons, most importantly so I could return my EDC Glock 22 in .40 S&W to its rightful owner.

I looked around for a the FNP, but found out that the FNP had been replaced by the FNX, so off I went looking for one.

Luckily for me. I found a distributor that had a small lot of the LEO/Military model, the NON-tactical model to be precise, so I jumped and had one ordered.

This is FN catalog of the basic pistol, the model I got isnt listed.
https://www.fnamerica.com/products/handg...es/fnx-45/

Now to pick up a few spare magazines, and a better holster than the Bladetech one I got in the FN Shooters pack I've had for a while.

Pictures to follow

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
Looking forward to your pics USMC and I know what a great shooter that firearm will be.

I know that some gun owners have a no sell policy in regards to their firearms. However if someone needs cash fast, they have to sell them during an emergency situation.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I am one of the " I don't sell my guns " .
My rifles and a few auto are loaned / to / for hunting .
Luckily I have only needed money once and borrowed it
just long enough for 2nd on house to clear .
I do have a few relatives that leave their guns when short of cash .

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Been too long since I've posted, but here she is.

shoots like a house on fire, the best double action trigger pull I have ever felt

·
Registered
30 Posts
Out of the box, it is one of the best triggers in single and double action. Hit the 25 and 50 yard plates

I do wish could find an optics plate for it. I don't know if an FN 5.7 plate would work.

The capacity and accuracy are great. Too bad I'm not patient enough to wait for a suppressor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 9 of 9 Posts