Gunner Forum banner

21 - 40 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
11,080 Posts
I'm not sure if I will watch next Monday' game, the Seahawks last minute theatrics are giving me ulcers and stress headaches! This second half of the season is going to make them or break them, especially playing the 49ers twice.

·
Super Moderator
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Houston looked better than their record and the Pats looked worse than theirs. If you want to win you need to play better, Pats didn't. They miss Gronk.

·
Registered
11,080 Posts
Houston looked better than their record and the Pats looked worse than theirs. If you want to win you need to play better, Pats didn't. They miss Gronk.
According to Brady, it's the receivers fault, they need to work harder! It's always somebody else's fault with him!

·
Registered
11,080 Posts
Watched the 49ers and Ravens, what a game! Hawks and Vikings tonight!

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Cousins kept his unblemished monday night record in tact, 0-8!

·
Super Moderator
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
That was pretty ugly. My crystal ball doesn't show the Pats in the Superbowl this year.

·
Registered
11,080 Posts
That was pretty ugly. My crystal ball doesn't show the Pats in the Superbowl this year.
The Hawks must have felt bad for them and tried to look worse! Tht did a pretty fair job of ot too!! :cry::cry:

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Don't feel like the Lone Ranger.

This is the first season since the 90s, that I didn't think going into the season that the Cowboys needed help at any position, and I still don't, with the exception of kicker.

It seems to just be a lack of executing the fundamentals, which heavily reflects back to the coaching staff.

·
Super Moderator
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
The offensive line for the Pats seems to be lacking and Brady doesn't have time to find a target, the run is going no where so the defenses can tee off on the pass. The only bright spot is the defense who have been carrying the team.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Let’s be real- they will rally like they do and win another championship. It’s unreal but y’all remember the falcons dropping a 780 point lead in the super bowl?

·
Super Moderator
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
By losing to Miami at home they are now in the wild card weekend. They are playing the Titans and truthfully the way the Pats are playing right now I have serious doubts they can beat any of the AFC teams in the playoffs. All teams have to do is double on Edelman and the offense struggles. In the past they couldn't afford to do that as Brady would hit Gronk all day long if they tried to single cover him.

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
I feel your pain, Terry, but at least your season is still going.

I've been a Cowboys fan for better than 50 years, and this was the worst one, including the year they went 1-15.
They just have way too much talent to be a .500 team.

·
Super Moderator
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Two games this afternoon and watched most of the Auburn game but was flipping back and forth. Always good to see a Harbaugh coached team lose.

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
I had my gophers losin by 20. Great win for them over a quality opponent, and their quarterback is a sophomore. The future looks bright!

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
I had my gophers losin by 20. Great win for them over a quality opponent, and their quarterback is a sophomore. The future looks bright!
That was a good win. If I had to bet, I'd have probably bet on Auburn too.

I saw that Sam (you don't live in Cleveland) Wyche died today at 74 years old.

·
Registered
3,860 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
When a team doesn't live up to expectations then the coach shouldn't be surprised when he gets the pink slip. He apparently is good at putting together a good team of young athletic players just has trouble taking it to the next level.

I wonder if they'll interview Josh McDaniels. I expect he will be available come Sunday unless Belichick figures out whats going wrong with the pass rush. There is a lot of buzz out there that this is Brady's last game as a Patriot. He is a free agent at the end of the playoffs.

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
I don't have a lot of faith in McDaniels after his stint in Denver.

21 - 40 of 86 Posts