Gunner Forum banner

41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Truthfully that was about what I expected. I suspect it will be a different team next season. Congrats Titans fans I always like Vrabel as a player. I imagine Houston was celebrating as well. That play by Watson in the OT was pretty unbelievable.

·
Super Moderator
10,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Is there some rule now that you have to give yourself up and run out of bounds instead of lowering your shoulder and driving for another yard or two? That's all you see now.

·
Super Moderator
10,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
3 of the 4 road teams won this weekend

·
Registered
11,010 Posts
Is there some rule now that you have to give yourself up and run out of bounds instead of lowering your shoulder and driving for another yard or two? That's all you see now.
Protecting the high dollar investments? Wilson frustrates me sometimes but he had some good runs yesterday! Lynch seamed to be in old form yesterday for having played in two games in two years.

·
Super Moderator
10,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
In the Patriots game Sony Michel was running wide and was about 2 yards shy of a 1st down and instead of lowering his shoulder and trying to get the 1st down he ran OB. It was 3rd down. :mad: It's one thing if you are a QB but running backs are supposed to be more like Lynch, get out of my way I hate you and not worrying about if they'll break a nail.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
It was a good playoff weekend! 3 of the 4 games were right down to the wire. I bet Dennis about wore out the edge of his seat. I know I did.

I saw this mornin that Mike McCarthy has a new hat with a blue star on it.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
In the Patriots game Sony Michel was running wide and was about 2 yards shy of a 1st down and instead of lowering his shoulder and trying to get the 1st down he ran OB.
Franko Harris syndrome?

·
Registered
5,672 Posts
It was a good playoff weekend! 3 of the 4 games were right down to the wire. I bet Dennis about wore out the edge of his seat. I know I did.

I saw this mornin that Mike McCarthy has a new hat with a blue star on it.
When the saints scooped and scored late in the game I figured it was over. Had it not been called back it probably would have been. Was working and listening to it on the radio, nearly turned it off!

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
When the saints scooped and scored late in the game I figured it was over. Had it not been called back it probably would have been. Was working and listening to it on the radio, nearly turned it off!
Yeah, the instant replay review paid off big time.

·
Super Moderator
10,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Sorry Ravens fans but I was happy to see Vrabels team win. The Titans are the real deal which the Pats already found out.

·
Registered
11,010 Posts
Sorry Ravens fans but I was happy to see Vrabels team win. The Titans are the real deal which the Pats already found out.
It was a good game! The Titans came to play. I think Jackson was sacked more times yesterday than he had been all season and did not look happy!

I was hoping for a Vikings win but that was not to be, the 49ers were 100% healthy and showed it. We'll see which Seahawks team shows up today, all the replacements have had time to get with the program.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
I saw were Edelman got arrested in Beverly Hills last night, for gettin drunk and jumpin up and down on the hood of someone's Mercedes.

Must've just been lettin off a little steam before he goes in for offseason surgeries.

·
Super Moderator
10,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
I saw that. Someone must have ticked him off or he was not in a good state to reason. He has knee and shoulder surgeries scheduled. Tough to come back from those by next season. He didn't have a very good season as teams doubled him most of the season.

·
Super Moderator
10,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #54 (Edited)
I think KC just scrapped their game plan down 21-0 in the first Qtr. Did KC have a huge party all last night? It's a long way from over but if Houston puts up another score now........

·
Super Moderator
10,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Fake punt on your own 30 up 24-7. :roll:

·
Registered
3,855 Posts

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
It was kind'a like what New England did to Atlanta in the Superbowl a few years ago. Rope-a-doped them.

·
Super Moderator
10,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
OK so 49er's vs. Packers and Titans vs. Chiefs. Predictions for the Superbowl?

My gut says the Titans are for real so 49er's vs.Titans with Jimmy G getting his third SB ring.

41 - 60 of 86 Posts