Gunner Forum banner

61 - 80 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
11,014 Posts
OK so 49er's vs. Packers and Titans vs. Chiefs. Predictions for the Superbowl?

My gut says the Titans are for real so 49er's vs.Titans with Jimmy G getting his third SB ring.
49ers & Titans! I say that because they barely beat the injured Hawks who only played 1/2 of the game. (seams to be their norm this year)

·
Super Moderator
10,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
If anyone one has a dog in the hunt today good luck.

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
OK so 49er's vs. Packers and Titans vs. Chiefs. Predictions for the Superbowl?

My gut says the Titans are for real so 49er's vs.Titans with Jimmy G getting his third SB ring.

+1

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
I like both AFC teams and their coaches, but wouldn't mind seeing Bum Phillips' old team finally kick the door down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_Dn9T5NUBQ

On the NFC side, I can't hardly pull for either team, without gettin a bad taste in my mouth.
I just hope both games are edge'a your seaters.

·
Super Moderator
10,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Mahomes willed that touchdown in.

·
Registered
11,014 Posts
Well, there we have it, 49ers and Chiefs, should be an interesting game. Will it be Mahomes or the Chiefs against the 49ers?

·
Registered
3,856 Posts

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
Remember Joe Namath looking good in panty hose? Now he's doing TV ads for Medicare supplements.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Superbowl ad to feature Drag Queens promoting Sabra hummus

For the first time, drag queens will appear in a Super Bowl advertisement. “RuPaul’s Drag Race” alumni Kim Chi and Miz Cracker will make history in a commercial for hummus brand Sabra during the football championship game this Sunday, February 2, when the Kansas City Chiefs will face the San Francisco 49ers, reports NBC News.

In the teaser for the ad campaign, which the New York-based company posted on its YouTube channel last week, Miz Cracker, a man dressed as a woman, clumsily attempts to put a football helmet on over his sizable wig while Kim Chi looks on skeptically.

KIM CHI: “Ready Cracker?”

MIZ CRACKER: “Chick peas? I was born ready. I hope this doesn't give me helmet hair.”

Bob Witeck, a longtime marketing strategist who specializes in reaching homosexual/transgender audiences, said the Sabra ad, which could reach around 100 million viewers during the Super Bowl, is indicative of a sea change in the public perception of drag, which he said has been normalized in the mainstream for many years. Sabra is owned by PepsiCo.

Deuteronomy 22:5 says, “A woman must not wear men's clothing, nor a man wear women's clothing, for the LORD your God detests anyone who does this.”

In addition to the first drag queen-filled ad, Super Bowl LIV will also have the annual game's first female and openly lesbian coach: Katie Sowers of the 49ers.

·
Super Moderator
10,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Surprised they don't do a profile on the great activist Colin Kapernick. Have Obama do the coin toss.

Did anyone watch any of the Pro Bowl. I have seen rougher flag football games. It wasn't football it was more like ballet.

·
Registered
11,014 Posts
Have not watched any of the build up but will watch the SB Game, gotta root for the 9ers, NFC ans West Coast ya know! :-D

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
This year's game reminds me of old AFL vs NFL Superbowls. An aerial circus team against a smash mouth running team.
I think it could go either way.

·
Registered
11,014 Posts
This year's game reminds me of old AFL vs NFL Superbowls. An aerial circus team against a smash mouth running team.
I think it could go either way.
All I know is, out here, we are getting a 5 hour pre-game show! sheesh!

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
Is the NFL blue ? I heard they turned down a pro-2A Super Bowl ad, but will show a Bloomberg anti-2A ad. I guess with all the rich owners, players, etc., they just couldn't turn down his money, either. Everything is political now.....

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
I think the pro 2a add was turned down in 2014 or 16. Ill see if I can find it. It was from Daniel Defense.

·
Registered
11,014 Posts
Is the NFL blue ? I heard they turned down a pro-2A Super Bowl ad, but will show a Bloomberg anti-2A ad. I guess with all the rich owners, players, etc., they just couldn't turn down his money, either. Everything is political now.....
Yep! They have been demonstrating it for years! Anti-gun, anti-religion, anti-flag!!! PRO MONEY!

·
Super Moderator
10,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Halftime show was way too long. Pretty decent 1st half.

·
Super Moderator
10,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Congrats Chiefs fans. It was good to see Andy Reid get a ring.Thought the halftime show was devoid of talent, just noise and crotch shots. The game itself was decent with two good teams battling hard. The refs stayed out of the way

·
Registered
11,014 Posts
Congrats Chiefs fans. It was good to see Andy Reid get a ring.Thought the halftime show was devoid of talent, just noise and crotch shots. The game itself was decent with two good teams battling hard. The refs stayed out of the way
+1 Great game!!

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
That Chief's defense sure stepped up to the plate in the 4th quarter.

61 - 80 of 86 Posts