Gunner Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
11,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As much as I like Brady and Gronk I have to admit I was routing for the Cowboys last night. They came so close and looks like a non-call on a push off by the wide receiver gave Tampa the shot at the field goal and the win.

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
As much as I like Brady and Gronk I have to admit I was routing for the Cowboys last night. They came so close and looks like a non-call on a push off by the wide receiver gave Tampa the shot at the field goal and the win.
I'm glad you said it. I would've just looked like a sore looser if I said it.
I think Gronk was the MVP, and Prescott looked to be in midseason form, even without taking a snap in preseason.

Did you tune in early enough to see the NFL BS playing the black national anthem, instead of The National Anthem?

Seems to me like they are dividing the Nation for their idea of unity.

·
Administrator
11,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's one thing to get a little separation and quite another to knock the guy off his feet. Must have been home field advantage.

When the going gets tough Brady looks for Gronk and when he catches it he takes off like a wounded buffalo.

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
Totally agree on the missed call!

Reactions: gunjunkie

·
Administrator
11,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Patriots were 1 point down with 4 minutes left. They drove down to inside the 10 yard line and handed off for a run and he fumbled the ball and the Dolphins recovered and ran out the clock. The Pats were penalized 8 times with 3 personal fouls. One place you don't want to be this week is at a Patriots practice because it's going to be bloody.

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
The Hawks looked pretty decent but we'll see what next week brings.

·
Administrator
11,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pats beat the Jets which shouldn't be a surprise. The rookie QB needs to work on finishing it. They kicked 5 field goals and scored 2 TD's. I didn't watch a lot of it as I was finishing up in the driveway but seems like he can get down to the red zone and the bench gests conservative in play calling. They need to play action more instead of running up the gut.

·
Administrator
11,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A 52 yard field goal with time running out. Can't get much closer than that. Good win for them.

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Man that Dallas chargers game was a nail biter
I thought the Dallas defense looked pretty good, considering that both starting defensive ends didn't play.

I think the Chargers are set at QB for a while. That was Herbert's 10th 300 yard game early in just his 2nd season.
Plus, he's got that one thing you just can't coach, six foot six.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts