Gunner Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
11,232 Posts
Well, like I said, the weather was good! Smith, the backup QB didn't do too bad. Sorry to see Wilson hurt though.

·
Administrator
11,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Sox got thumped by the Rays in game 1. If they don't win tonight then the chance of winning 3 straight is between slim and none.

Pats better get on the stick against the Texans as they have the Cowboys the following week. They are 1-3 and 1-5 just won't cut it. They traded All Star Cornerback Stephon Gilmore for a 6th round draft choice in 2023 so not like they are getting any better.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
How bout them Aggies knockin off Alabama!

• Wow
Reactions: SmittyJ

·
Administrator
11,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I watched the highlights and looked like the defense was in the AL's backfield all afternoon. Kind of hard to throw when you are flat on your back.

·
Administrator
11,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Sox pulled out a win against the Rays in 13 innings and now lead the best of 5 series 2-1. Pivetta came in in the 10th and pitched the 4 innings on 2 days rest after pitching 5 innings then. Eddie Rodriguez will pitch tonight after getting hammered in game 1. McHugh will pitch for the Rays and he got hammered in game 2. Suspect both will be on a short leash.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
That was a pretty wild game, Terry. Could've went either way.

I'm glad Dallas struck from the 35 on the last drive. The N.E. Defense had their number inside the red zone.

·
Registered
11,232 Posts
That was quite a game! The Seattle Pitt game wasn't too bad, would have liked to see the Hawks pull it off, but that T.J. Watt is a wild man!

Reactions: gunjunkie

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
That was quite a game! The Seattle Pitt game wasn't too bad, would have liked to see the Hawks pull it off, but that T.J. Watt is a wild man!
That was a good game too. It's pretty sad though, that the Steelers fans were doing "The Wave" while Seattle's defensive end Darrell Taylor was being immobilized on the stretcher with a neck injury.

·
Administrator
11,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
That was a pretty wild game, Terry. Could've went either way.

I'm glad Dallas struck from the 35 on the last drive. The N.E. Defense had their number inside the red zone.
I was out hunting and only saw the last Qtr. From what I saw the bend but don't break defense couldn't handle the Cowboys. The Cowboys had about a gazillion yards gained. Looked like Mack Jones and Damien Harris kept them in the game with a couple big plays.

I think Tony Romo is the best color commentator in the game today.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
I was out hunting and only saw the last Qtr. From what I saw the bend but don't break defense couldn't handle the Cowboys. The Cowboys had about a gazillion yards gained. Looked like Mack Jones and Damien Harris kept them in the game with a couple big plays.

I think Tony Romo is the best color commentator in the game today.
So you're not missing your buddy Phil, huh?

I thought Jason Whitten was good too. I was hoping he would get back in it when he retired again.

·
Administrator
11,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
The Red Sox season ended with a whimper in Houston so changed my avatar. Only 115 days until pitchers and catchers report. ;)

21 - 33 of 33 Posts