Gunner Forum banner

141 - 160 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
True story. Yesterday I posted this on another forum.

Someone replied "Someone needs to find a way to send that to Coca-Cola HQ in Atlanta "

So I went to the trouble of finding the e-mail addresses of the CEO and COO and invited him to send the meme to them. He did, and this was their reply:

"Thank you for contacting The Coca-Cola Company. I am responding on behalf of Mr. James Quincey to your recent email.

We appreciate your message. The goal of our diversity training is to help build a better workplace, one that is respectful for all. Recently, we learned that content accessible through our Company training platform did not align with this approach. To be clear, this was not a part of our training curriculum and we immediately removed the links to that content.

We apologize to those who were offended by this content. We would never encourage anyone to be any less of themselves.

As we continue to evolve our training, we know we won’t always get everything right, but we have learned from this experience. In fact, we have taken to heart one very key lesson – the importance of continuing to listen, learn and adapt, as together we work to refresh the world and make a difference.

Sincerely,
Consumer Interaction Center
The Coca-Cola Company "

Teamwork.....

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
I don't believe the slo-mo was of the first shot. No way there was that much wiggling............still fun to watch

·
Super Moderator
10,777 Posts
I have an 870 Supermag in 3 1/2". I used to waterfowl and would shoot 3 1/2" #2 steel. Never noticed it with a heavy coat and shooting at something flying. When you shoot to pattern it then it gets your attention.

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Reactions: RidgeRunner
141 - 160 of 168 Posts