1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.mathaba.net/rss/?x=594041

Urban Warfare: Pentagon Tests Raygun On Mock Anti-War Protesters
Posted: 2008/06/03

The Active Denial System is a giant raygun that directs a sizzling hot beam at its target, causing instant pain and forcing the subject(s) to disperse.

by Paul Joseph Watson
(Prison Planet)

The Pentagon proudly displayed what it has in store for anti-war protesters last night during a CBS 60 minutes feature which depicted the use of the army's "Active Denial System" against peace demonstrators at Moody Air Force Base in Georgia.

The Active Denial System is a giant raygun that directs a sizzling hot beam at its target, causing instant pain and forcing the subject(s) to disperse.

Similar to the Taser, the machine acts as a form of pain compliance or torture. It was designed in secret for 10 years before being unveiled in 2001.

The CBS report fails to mention the fact that the device was already mobilized and place on stand-by to combat protesters during the 2004 National Republican Convention in New York City, as is documented in Alex Jones' film Martial Law 9/11: Rise of the Police State.

As Raw Story highlights, "Failure to deploy the weapon as planned (In Iraq) has raised suspicions that the real intention is to use it for domestic crowd control."

"In 2006, Air Force Secretary Michael Wynne was quoted as saying that the device should be used first on Americans, because "if we're not willing to use it here against our fellow citizens, then we should not be willing to use it in a wartime situation. ... If I hit somebody with a nonlethal weapon and they claim that it injured them in a way that was not intended, I think that I would be vilified in the world press."

A smaller scale version of the device named "Silent Guardian" is also being developed by Raytheon for use in "law enforcement, checkpoint security, facility protection, force protection and peacekeeping missions."

The use of mock role players in martial law training exercises is nothing new, the precedent stretches back at least ten years.

Documentarian and radio talk show host Alex Jones has has attended numerous military urban warfare training drills across the U.S. where role players were used to simulate arresting American citizens, confiscating their weapons, and taking them to internment camps. Actors scream out that they have constitutional rights as they are handcuffed and hauled off to the detainment facility.

Legislation has already been passed that paves the way for the U.S. military to engage American citizens on home soil.

The John Warner Defense Authorization Act of 2007 allows the President to declare a "public emergency" and station troops anywhere in America and take control of state-based National Guard units without the consent of the governor or local authorities, in order to "suppress public disorder."

Police state expert Frank Morales traced the ancestry of the bill back to "Operation Garden Plot" and the United States Civil Disturbance Plan 55-2, now de-classified programs dating back to the 80's which outlined how the military would be involved in suppressing domestic civil disobedience in America. The groups listed as potential non-conformist troublemakers included tax protesters, militia groups, religious cults, and various other general anti-government dissenters.

"It's very clear that they anticipated reaction to the agenda that they had projected for themselves," said Morales, "they were obviously aware of what they were gonna attempt to do in terms of their world domination project....they estimated quite correctly that there would be reaction on the part of the American people so it's logical in a sense that they would have been moving kind of in tandem with their global maneuvers to oppress us at home," stated Morales in response to the passage of the bill.

Morales added that the authorities know full well that a widespread awakening is taking place and so the Defense Authorization Act was essentially part of a move to try and "tool up" for the reaction that will take place after their next lunge to destroy what's left of American liberty.

The "Active Denial System" may be one such tool that jackbooted martial law thugs are salivating about using on the American people once the next crisis unfolds.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
The John Warner Defense Authorization Act of 2007 allows the President to declare a "public emergency" and station troops anywhere in America and take control of state-based National Guard units without the consent of the governor or local authorities, in order to "suppress public disorder."
this, i did not know.......

the military should not be involved with domestic issues such as protesters and such on the federal level.......

The govenors of the States should have local control of the Guard units for any civil emergencies as deemed by the State---not the feds.......

and finally, i don't care if the phaser is set on "stun", they had better have a dang good reason for crowd dispersal if they are goin' to go to such extremes with the military under the control of the feds.........

Matter of fact, the feds and the military should not be involved at all, just another violation of States Rights by removin' the control of the Guard from the States...........

sounds like a good way to start a revolution to me...............and i don't have a phaser to set to stun, so i'll make do with what i got.........

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They're scared of a revolution, Deputy. They're scared that a few states may speak up and say hey F off!

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
TEST IT IN DENVER IN AUGUST!

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Bountyhunter said:
They're scared of a revolution, Deputy. They're scared that a few states may speak up and say hey F off!
Montana is just one of those states that recently told the Federal Gov to F Off with the National ID act, which violated our state constatution.

It aint done yet :twisted:

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NH isn't doing it either. We're updating licenses but won't do the national ID. :D

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Michigan wants the ID's so we don't have to have a passport to get back and forth to Canada.

I'm not sure how I feel about it yet.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
We've fought about States Rights once before....this time, it will be much worse. I totally agree, the feds have not business in the use of this weapon on our soil.....I'm telling you, this government is getting out of control.....

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
We're talking now...we're going to get the chance to make some choices....if we don't make them at the polls, we're going to make them at our front doors...

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Johngoboom said:
Michigan wants the ID's so we don't have to have a passport to get back and forth to Canada.

I'm not sure how I feel about it yet.
I'd rather need a passport. I do not want the ID. Between the cameras, my GPS, and cell phone "they" pretty much know where I am anyway. Hope whoever is keeping eye is bored silly. I just want them to know where all the illegals and possible terrorists are and what they're doing with our taxes every minute of everyday. Citizens can take care of themselves. I'm with Deputy here. The more I think about this increased control by the feds the madder I get. That's saying no one will "listen" to us and we'll be treated like a herd of cattle gotten out of 'control'. I don't like being controlled. I'm not an idiot and I'm not a child. Where did by the people, for the people disappear to? They can take their Active Denial System and shove it where the sun don't shine!! and that's all I have to say

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
While I do not necessarily support a national id card, I really don't see what difference it will make.....if they want you or want to know who you are, they can find out.....if you've been in the military, or LE, or worked for the Federal Government, or have been arrested, they have your fingerprints....virtually all of us law abiding citizens have a SS number, and I would venture to say that most of us pay taxes. People have credit cards, bank accts., home loans, auto loans, and chances are, a medical history, etc....all of these can help them find you and identify you in a hurry.

In my lifetime, I have had two Secret clearances and one Top Secret clearance run on me....I have a driver's license, and a CCW.....if they want me, they know who I am, and where I am....I don't see that having or not having a national id card would make a bit of difference if they want me........ :|

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
I'll be happy to give my government a DNA sample anytime they want it....I'll lay a steamer right in the middle of their desk....they don't care who we are the second after we vote...we're totally out of their minds...unless we make a heck of a lot of noise.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts