Gunner Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let ya'll know that I may be absent tomorrow (don't worry I'll bring a note from my Mom). :lol: A small town near me, Marion, Tx is having a Trade/Market Fair tomorrow. Mom & I have rented a booth and are going to see if we can sell some of my furniture. So if your in the San Antonio area stop by and buy something! ;)

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
RIGHT ON! See ya there. :lol:

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Good luck Deadeye! I think we could all use a little extra cash right now. ;)

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
like them flea markets, can sometimes find an old gun or two for sale............

·
Registered
977 Posts
good luck deadey, i hope you come back with less than you take.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Now that ain't nice...and besides, he ain't socializin', he's makin' money.....

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH, Vevalco was talkin' 'bout less FURNITURE......NOW I get it...... :twisted:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I definitely didn't get rich! Wasn't a good show, they didn't advertise very well. I did sell a couple of chairs, came home with about $150.00 so it wasn't a total loss. Just a lot of hot work for not a lot of $. We'll try some other shows in better towns like Fredericksburg Tx. They cost a little more for a booth but they get a lot better turn out.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
If you've got enough, you might use the Cracker Barrel approach...put your chairs on display (cable locked) in front of a family style restaurant...let the restaurant help you sell them...they sell a heck of a lot of rockers.....and you could take credit cards that way and let them run the card...and pay you.....

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Betcha he could raise his prices that much and get it...most craftsmen don't know what they're worth!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts