Gunner Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 · (Edited)
I' m not changing ammo! Aguila is normally the easiest 32 for me to find on the shelf, it shoots as well as anybody else's, and $5-10 cheaper. PMC is said to be the worst 32 ACP, and it's made in South Korea. That is a really long trip.
At least for my other calibers, Federal is my go-to, then CCI. I've never seen either's 32 on a shelf.

How did we go from Goo Gone to foreign goods? In the Semi-Auto Pistol forum? Oh, it was Mowgli's bear furniture. :) No matter, we also have TV in Gun Talk. :D

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
My brother is a reloader. For years he had a thing for Mauser rifles, collected every style and caliber. So he really needed reloading.
Me, I'm kind of past any benefit. I've got 3,500 rounds of 32 ACP, 2,000 rounds of .38, and , wait for it, 28,000 22LR.

I won't live to shoot it. Especially if I keep feeling like I do now, after 3 1/2 hours mowing 1/2 acre. 84* and no clouds. I still have to trim, and shorten several bushes by two feet. Someday.

Reactions: Mowgli Terry

·
Administrator
11,744 Posts
I though you had a rider? Pretend it's the bus and stop on every leg and say hello. Your neighbors will think your gone bonkers and leave you alone. I would start selling brick of 22's. Just double up what you paid for them.

Time to go to the range and make some noise.

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 · (Edited)
My little Snapper rides awful. Firm skinny tires and no suspension. Tires being new, the tread grabs more making steering stiffer. Throw in 80s with no clouds, I was sick and sore. I could feel better today. The last few years, pollen is bad for me too. All I did was mow, no trim and no bushes. Not that long ago, I could do it all in one day.
I'm afraid I'll lose my house because of it. How hard will it be next month, next year? I already started mowing every 3 weeks instead of 2, a few years ago. I've got to figure out a way to reduce the load more. Maybe I could have the yard blacktopped, seriously.

Selling my 22 just isn't worth the hassle, I'd have to do it online, with all the payment, packing, shipping. There used to be a big flea market where I could have sold it, we don't have any flea markets now. People wouldn't trust it, most of it is 8-10 years old and I paid 2-3 cents a round. I think what MiniMags I have were a nickel.

A couple of coworkers had a groundhog problem, and couldn't find any 22. I gave them some Mini Mags.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts