Gunner Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife and I put around a 100 miles on the bike today...

We went to nearby town (Kalamazoo) where I like to carp fish. We went down to the boat launch to take a break and sit a spell. This is the back water on the Kalamzoo River, it's called Marrow Pond, and is the result of the hydro-electric plant. It's LOADED with carp, and is almost always deserted.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
41 Magnum said:
Very Pretty John !!
That's not John. He's not that cute. ;)

Great pics John. Must be nice to get out on the bike. I only get to ride mine to work anymore. Never for fun. :roll:

·
Registered
892 Posts
I rode mine to work, for about 30 years Shawn, summer & winter ! Never took the truck unless the temperature dropped below 25, or if it snowed. I never rode "TO" work in the snow, but often rode home in it. :eek: I really miss it, but with the health problems I've had, I had to quit about 6 years ago. :(
When I went on the foreman's job in 1996, we weren't allowed to bring " any two wheeled vehicle's inside the plant", so then I had to take the Jeep. :x

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
You're a better man than me. I don't like to ride if it's under 50 or if it's raining. I don't want to ride in the snow for sure! :eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts