Gunner Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ..all :(

I guess he wants to know why I was banned...I will e-mail him
After this is done, i hope I am out of this stuff between forums..

I was banned because of being a member on here..(OK..thats all good I guess) :cool:

I joined this forum because Rick told me about it, he always lets me know about stuff(thanks) :cool:

I will not go back to RugerArmed because I don't have the time..
I like TaurusArmed(I used to be the highest poster on there)..lol :lol:
But , I got busy with other things and could not be on as much.. :roll:

I had to really chose where I could spend the most time and TA was the one...

Believe me, If I would have known about this problem between these forums ..I probably would not have joined...

But then I would have missed out on making some cool friends that I have made on here..lol :mrgreen:

So..I want all of you to know that I really like all the members and staff on here( Of Course..now I have the same problem as before..on 2 forums again :roll: ..lol)
and to make maters even worse..I want to be on here more than TA..DANG IT!!!
... :D :D :D

I really like being on a forum that is more then just about guns( cause I run out of questions on gun stuff real fast..lol)

This forum has a Hunting and Fishing section and a genaral pic section and many others that I really like :mrgreen:
The only thing missing now is a Gunnerforum band and a guitar section.lol( Just kidding guys :lol:)

Bh..I know I have said this before and won't bring it up any more after this..You have really made a great forum and included stuff that more people can talk about than just guns...Thank so very much..

Ok..now that I have said all this..I am going to have fun with you all on here and not post anymore about this Ruger thingy..lol

Thanks all for having me on here and I hope this forum takes off..

See Ya around ....Ya'll

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
So Keith emailed you to tell you that you were banned from Rugerforum because you are a member here?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dang..I hate computers(just closed all my things on here and had to start over..lol)

Nope..this is what he sent me:
Code:
Keith Smith to me 
show details May 27 (1 day ago) Reply

It seems a former Asst. Admin went on a banning spree, and I am trying to find out what all happened.

Why were you banned?

Thanks
Keith
Admin
RugerForum.NET
I think he is confused about something...dunno..

I pretty much figured I was forgotton on there because I have not been active... :? :? :mrgreen:

I don't know what kind of ####storm you guys created over there, but it must have been quite impressive, cause I got a e-mail from a admin on site that i have not visited since DEC..lol :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I asked my wife if I should even reply and she said yes, because he took the time to e-mail me..

My wife is a Site Admin for a Ford Mustang forum that has 3100 active members on all the time and has a members base of 51.000(So I ask her alot of questions when it comes to this forum stuff... :ugeek: )...
BTW..I have seen some ####storms over on that site that would blow your mind..lol :mrgreen:

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Oh ok. I know that it was Calvin who banned me for the laughing guys, so perhaps it was him who went nuts with the banning thing. I really don't know what the scoop is. Maybe Keith had less to do with it than I suspected. You should reply. I'm curious as to what he will say. It's obvious that you were banned simply for being a member here but I'd like to hear his take on things.

·
Administrator
11,059 Posts
I was never banned as I went away the day after they closed the minefield so I was under the radar. I PM'ed Keith this morning after I heard about the two that he shit canned and told him that if he was really interested in healing old wounds he would reverse the policy of banning people that we members of this forum. It looks like his post was prior to mine so he may have looked at all the people that were banned and wondered what was going on.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
You'll always have a place to hang your hat here Devon, no worries about that man.

:D

It's interesting though that Keith messaged you though. I had thought it had been he or Nettles that were the ones that were banning everyone in sight. Like Shawn said it may have been Calvin, which is surprising to me since I thought he'd be the last one there to do something like that.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
I am a member of both, and also the other Ruger forum. I didn't realize that there was a banning spree. What happenned? By the way, the minefield is back.

·
Administrator
11,059 Posts
Check out some of the other posts here and the Kitchen. They were banning our members because they were our members.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Well that is ridiculous, and they should be ashamed. I hope they fix whatever problems, personal or otherwise, they are having over there.

·
Administrator
11,059 Posts
Terry_P said:
I was never banned as I went away the day after they closed the minefield so I was under the radar. I PM'ed Keith this morning after I heard about the two that he shit canned and told him that if he was really interested in healing old wounds he would reverse the policy of banning people that we members of this forum. It looks like his post was prior to mine so he may have looked at all the people that were banned and wondered what was going on.
My peace making effort turned out about as well as Jimmy Carter's. He never responded to me which tells me he knew what was going on from day one. I'm not going back to post there other than the classifieds unless of course I get "banned".

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Between all the arbitrary bannings of late coupled with Keith reading the PM's, I've washed my hands entirely of their board. For me and my gut, it was the right course of action to take.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Taurus_9mm said:
Between all the arbitrary bannings of late coupled with Keith reading the PM's, I've washed my hands entirely of their board. For me and my gut, it was the right course of action to take.
That's right, and they don't deserve your jokes anyway! :D

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Thank you John! :D In the end it's more jokes for gunnerforum and taurusarmed. Some of them stinkers.. but hey, I didn't always promise gems. :lol:

·
Registered
977 Posts
these aren't the droids we're looking for,,,,,move along.... :ugeek:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts