Gunner Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here you go Sheepdog. This is nice. I think a 4" barrel would be a better carry gun, but it's still nice. I should mention that it was done by Dave Clements.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Betcha the tag would be upwards of 1500 on the work, don't you....I hate losing the flutes, but a factory gun would keep them, I bet-the .44 Spl isn't that much pressure...I have no interest in the .44 Magnum capability...just the Special....in DA or SA...that's the king as far as I can see....best of accuracy and power.....45 Colt would be my second choice....if they ever put one out, I'd have to Snopes it...I don't think they care a hoot about our ideas...just theirs....

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You might be right, but we can always hope. I think the GP frame is perfect for a 4", or even a 3" :roll: barrel. That would make a fantastic packing or CCW gun. Camping, hunting, hiking, armed robbery. It would cover it all. :)

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
...I'd be proud to settle for a Taurus 2" stainless .44---but they're discontinued and I've never found one in a store...folks what gits 'em keeps 'em....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.