Gunner Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some of the kinfolk......we had a fish fry, bar-b-que, bannana puddin', blackberry cobbler, peach cobbler, cake, molasses beans, spanish rice, onion rings, hush puppies, watergate salad, 20 bean soup, 3 different rice casaroles, and of course a bunch of other stuff that probably was a lot healthier-----had to be-----the healthy stuff was to become abundent left-overs............

the ceremony

and a group shot, minus the son as he could not make it
showin' off the new duds

and yes, the "steel spur" smell'em good was used. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Looks like you folks had a great time! And a fine looking family you have Deputy, your very blessed. :D

If you think they will make it, feel free to send some of those left overs up here. ;)

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
I can't believe the post office lost my invitation...but I'm not hurt...feel free to bring me any leftovers on your next D run....seriously, you better be talkin' a strong case for elopement...them gals is high dollar weddin' bait!!!! Sure glad that I got 3 boys!!!

·
Registered
977 Posts
that's one family to be proud of deputy....family is good.

·
Registered
189 Posts
thanks deputy for sharing, cept now I am very hungry... :mrgreen:

Nice to see any kid graduate...I have 5 kids and only 2 graduated...One of mine dropped out 1 month before finishing...Just don't know what kids think anymore :(

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
dbsoundguy....they don't....they just have had enough of the school systems these days...they don't have the good teachers like we did...and the learning environment is poor...I'd home-school my last one if I could....

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
This was so good to see. You have to be doing a lot right. Beautiful family! That food sounded GREAT to me!!

·
Registered
859 Posts
deputy.....we need to give you a few more badges for the work you have done.......great lookin group there....you did all the cookin didn't ya ?......

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
now i only had a hand in the actual fish fry as i deep fried it outside with some special cajun corn meal mix......just re-used the grease for the hush pupies and onion rings.......must have been good cause it was all gone and it was two purty good size pans piled high of crappie, bass, and channel cat fried up. We had a lot of folks come and go including all the city officers and neighbors---kind of just kept it rollin'...........

like i said sheepdog, we had plenty of leftovers of the healthy stuff----you know what i mean---green salads, letuce, carrots, celery,---that good for ya stuf that everybody ignored.........

the only salad that disappeared quickly was the cucumber salad.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts