Gunner Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well on some other forum boards I am known as JB, or The Montana or just plain ol Montanan.

Love shooting guns and own a Taurus 44C, S&W 637 Airweight and a Marlin 1895G that is just a dream to shoot.

Just wanted to stop by and say a big ol howdy.

And iffin that ol Sheepdog is around, ya better watch your pies cuz he loves em.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Welcome! Glad you could make it over. Sheepdog'll be around quick enough. He smells the newbies and comes a runnin looking for some treats. :D

·
Registered
419 Posts
Hi JB. Glad to have you here.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad to be here, since the left shoulder injury, I have been doing less bow practice because of the pain. But shooting even my 45-70 Guide Gun and shouldering to my right shoulder is not a problem.

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
HEY IT'S JB!! Sit down and tell us all about Hawaii and everything in-between! I've missed you and your pole dancin'.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
glad to see ya jb............. ;)

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
JB!!!!!!!! Glad you found us!!!! Welcome and how's the shoulder healing???? Didja bring your bowhunting partner????

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sheepdog said:
JB!!!!!!!! Glad you found us!!!! Welcome and how's the shoulder healing???? Didja bring your bowhunting partner????
Ah Sheepdog, you would never believe what the doctor went and did..... he won't operate cuz he feels it will not make it 100% better or back to normal. He put me on permentent restrictions from climbing, ladders and or handling them etc and poles too. Basicly ALL overhead work is over with as the use of my left shoulder will not allow this for very long and or safely.

Ah that bowhunting partner, well she liked it so much on the beach in Maui that well....... I think she still is getting a tan.

Besides I like my Marlin Guide Gun model Kelly better :eek:

Speaking of Hawaii - took alot of pictures and shot alot of video. I am still working on a site where I can upload and then prevent copy write or photo theft etc.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Good to see you JB, glad you made it over here. Seems like a good place. Lots of good people here.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Howdy Montanan, I think I have a boat around here with your initials on it too! Seems I have been known as JB.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Already making myself at home in the photo/picture forum posting a few. :lol:

Glad to be here.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Good to see you JB, pull up a chair if you haven't already. :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts