Gunner Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't had a mouse in the house forever until this fall. I was standing in the kitchen and out of the corner of my eye I saw an unusual movement that made my super laser side vision lock onto the furry little critter.
(no they don't scare me LOL)

However the last thing I need is a varmint gnawing its way through my plandemic supplies. So I immediately placed 10 mouse traps including the snapping crush their guts & the sticky kind. Sure enough I heard a snap not 24 hrs later and found the little guy crushed most delightedly at the foot of the stairs.

I left the rest of the traps strategically placed around figuring where there is one there is two, but nope there was just one to be crushed or stuck. I was happy that it was crushed as I really didn't want to deal with a squeaking stuck mouse to remove.

A week or so later something else got stuck in the sticky trap.....guess what that was..... LOL

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
A while back I had evidence of a mouse in the "food corner" of my basement. Turned out to be five over the space of about two weeks. The old timey Victor traps do okay, but I really like a trap called JAWZ. Real sensitive, and has sharp plastic teeth. I'm worse than you, I had 15 traps out, but the mice stayed in the area of one shelf.

Reactions: Sightngrl

·
Super Moderator
10,693 Posts
I keep 8-10 in the garage and 5 more in the cellar. That keeps them out of the house. I use the victor wooden ones and when we get home in the spring I throw out the ones in the garage with long dead mice and any in the cellar they got to. In the barn I use bait stations.

Those sticky traps or real sticky eh SNG.

·
Registered
11,010 Posts
Well, we're one for two here. Caught one rat but something stoled one trap. The search will resume when the weather drys out!

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
Well, we're one for two here. Caught one rat but something stoled one trap. The search will resume when the weather drys out!
The thief may be running around with the trap clamped to his tail......

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I keep 8-10 in the garage and 5 more in the cellar. That keeps them out of the house. I use the victor wooden ones and when we get home in the spring I throw out the ones in the garage with long dead mice and any in the cellar they got to. In the barn I use bait stations.

Those sticky traps or real sticky eh SNG.
Well what I caught in the super nasty sticky trap wasn't a mouse.....any guesses?:geek:

·
Registered
11,010 Posts
The thief may be running around with the trap clamped to his tail......
LOL, that would be good! Maybe the furnace guy will find it tomorrow.

·
Registered
11,010 Posts
I stepped on the sticky trap & my flip flop stuck to it. Then my lounge pants got snapped into another trap. Major blonde moment. I wish it would’ve been on video. 😳
I'm sure it would have been a good one! LOL!

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
We're still waiting to see the selfie you took in your new spring bikini.........:love:

·
Registered
11,010 Posts

·
Registered
4,069 Posts

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
That's not without.........teeny weeny white bikini on an invisible woman....... 👙 .......:(

What's in the box next to it, frosting ?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts