Gunner Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I set it up so that guests can no longer see this forum. I figure if they want to read it that bad they can register. We have a lot of guests browsing. I may do the same thing with the Lounge.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't know John. I just figure that if they want to read they'll join. I may do the same with the lounge. ;)

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
perhaps though, if they get to see and read the kitchen and the lounge, it may encourage them to join and participate and become involved. making these invisible to guests would not allow them to see just how much fun this place is as the lounge is sure a friendly place and the kitchen is one of the vocal areas to express ourselves ......political correctness be da**ed........................

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I agree with you on the lounge. The Kitchen may drive away as many people as it would haul in and it's being watched. I don't like that.

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Seems like it would rope them in rather than not - at least if they're 'our kind' so to speak. I feel like deputy made some strong points.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Natalie said:
Seems like it would rope them in rather than not - at least if they're 'our kind' so to speak. I feel like deputy made some strong points.
He had valid points. thing is it could rope in the wrong kind of folks too. Like Song Dawg. Someone who just wants to show his wisdom.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Hey, watch how you throw that w word around...it sure doesn't fit what he did to us over there.....he never cared about any of us....just walked in and put his feet on the table....started spittin' on the rug.....

·
Administrator
11,059 Posts
sheepdog said:
Hey, watch how you throw that w word around...it sure doesn't fit what he did to us over there.....he never cared about any of us....just walked in and put his feet on the table....started spittin' on the rug.....
It was Bush's fault. :lol:

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Man, did you see that game last night? Sad......we'll have to get an appointment to talk to Johngoboom today....his boys sure played ball last night.....

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
It appears that Song Dawg also left after a bit. Must have gotten bored. I see your point now BH. Plus, I don't know about anyone else but some people from .net were PMing me which I thought was odd. It has all stopped now. This forum has all of the good and none of the ugly. This is home! Whatever you have to do to keep it this way you go ahead and do BH.

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Sheepdog!

After dropping 5 in a row they were bound to play a good game sooner or later. ;)

It has been and up and down season so far. We have the talent, we just need some consistency. EAT EM UP TIGERS!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts