Gunner Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Thank you my friends, that's much appreciated! Did anyone remember to order the kegs of beer and the dancer? LOL :D

Gunman, I'm 37 years young today. Too bad birthdays don't work in reverse, would much rather be 35. LOL :mrgreen:

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I ordered the dancer but couldn't afford to ship her to you so I shipped to me instead. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
419 Posts
Taurus_9mm said:
Thank you my friends, that's much appreciated! Did anyone remember to order the kegs of beer and the dancer? LOL :D

Gunman, I'm 37 years young today. Too bad birthdays don't work in reverse, would much rather be 35. LOL :mrgreen:
Actually, Rick we did get a dancer for you. Happy Birthday again!

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Taurus_9mm said:

Well, my man, I have a few years on you. I am 41.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Thunderjohn... I hope that's not the one going to Shawn's house... :lol: Run Shawn, Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Gunman, That did make me feel a little better. LOL I think John is the pup here now though. And Natalie.. she's gonna be 29 this year I think. ;)

·
Registered
977 Posts
now that's the first time i've seen a woman in a nighty and a cake in the same picture, that i focused on the cake..........

Happy Birthday Taurus....

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Taurus_9mm said:
Thunderjohn... I hope that's not the one going to Shawn's house... :lol: Run Shawn, Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
I hope so too!!! :eek: :? :shock: :eek:

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
happy b-day to you!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Gunman, I'm 37 years young today. Too bad birthdays don't work in reverse, would much rather be 35. LOL :mrgreen:[/quote]

Well, my man, I have a few years on you. I am 41.[/quote]

:eek: Man you guys are young. I just hit 54 on the 1st. But I'm not as old as some here.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Johngoboom said:
Now that's NASTY! :eek:
I know. Sorry. I just hope not too many have nightmares tonight. :lol:

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Have a great birthday! How about a little toast of fine Kentucky bourbon on this special day?

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Thank you Eddie! How does some Makers Mark sound? :D

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Sounds great! The alarm at 5:00 tomorrow morning sounds less great...

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
It blows. But traffic is so bad if I don't do it it takes me twice as long to get to work.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts